The biggest challenge for most investors is finding the right mix of investments.
At Citi, we offer a wide selection of high quality unit trusts in various asset classes such as stocks, bonds, money market instruments and cash. Taking it further, you could also increase your diversification level with our multi-asset funds, which offer you exposure to a broad number of asset classes in order to meet your individual financial goals.
Advantages of investing in unit trusts with Citi
- Capitalise on opportunities and achieve your financial goals through portfolio diversification. Unit trusts invest in a broad range of asset classes and across global markets, which could help you to diversify your portfolios and manage your risks better.
- Access to professional fund managers who seek to maximise returns and minimise risk by analysing opportunities based on their experience and research.
- Managed by some of the most reputable names in fund management.
Stronger Performance Potential
- Our professional Investment Specialists and Relationship Managers can help you identify market opportunities and build an investment portfolio to match your financial goals.
- We will periodically review your portfolio with you and offer rebalancing strategies, if needed, to address market changes.
- Invest in a portfolio of assets such as stocks and bonds at a fraction of its cost. You can easily buy in to a portfolio of investments, which would otherwise be extremely expensive.
Regular Savings Plan - Time in the market is better than timing the market
By contributing a fixed amount each month to invest into unit trusts through Citibank Regular Savings Plan, you can average out the market's peaks and troughs of a volatile period. Over time, with the reduced average cost of investment, it will translate to higher returns when market recovers.
Benefits of Regular Savings Plan:
Begin investing from as little as RM100 to start your investment.
Ability to manage market timing
Using Dollar Cost Averaging approach by buying more units when the prices are low and less units when prices are high.
Automatic & flexible
You can set up the start date and end date of your monthly investment purchases. The monthly investment orders will be processed automatically based on your instruction.
Disclaimer: Video courtesy of Franklin Templeton Investments is strictly for general information and educational purposes only. Citibank Berhad and its affiliates make no representation or warranty regarding its content and information provided herein. No part of this video may be reproduced or distributed in any manner without prior written permission of Citibank Berhad.
Investment products* are not deposits and are not obligations of, not guaranteed by, and not protected by, Citibank Berhad, Citibank N.A., Citigroup Inc. or any of the affiliates or subsidiaries, or by Perbadanan Insurans Deposit Malaysia (PIDM), any government or insurance agency. Investment products are subject to investment risks, including the possible loss of the principal amount invested.
- Unit Trusts are not deposits and are not protected by Perbadanan Insurans Deposit Malaysia (PIDM).
- Unit trusts are not bank deposits or obligations of, guaranteed or insured by Citibank Berhad, Citibank NA, Citigroup Inc or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries (unless specifically stated), or by any local government or insurance agency, and are subject to investment risks, including the possible loss of the principal amount invested.
- Unit trusts are obligations only of the relevant management companies and relevant trustees.
- Past performance is not indicative of future performance; prices can go down or up.
- Investors investing in funds denominated in non-local currency should be aware of the risk of exchange rate fluctuations that may cause a loss of principal.
- This does not constitute the making of any offer or invitation to subscribe for unit trusts nor does it amount to solicitation by Citibank Berhad, Citibank NA, Citigroup Inc. or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries for subscription of unit trusts by anyone in any jurisdiction in which the making of such offer or invitation to subscribe or the solicitation thereof is not authorized or to any person to whom it is unlawful to make such an offer, invitation or solicitation.
- This also does not constitute the distribution of any information by anyone in any jurisdiction in which such distribution is not authorized or to any person to whom it is unlawful to distribute such a document.
- Investment products (including mutual funds) are not available to US persons and may not be available in all jurisdictions.
- Investor should be aware that it is his/her responsibility to seek legal and/or tax advice regarding the legal and tax consequences of his/her investment transactions. If customer changes residence, citizenship, nationality, or place of work, it is his/her responsibility to understand how his/her investment transactions are affected by such change and comply with all applicable laws and regulations as and when such becomes applicable.
- Citibank Berhad and its affiliates / subsidiaries do not provide legal and/or tax advice and are not responsible for advising a customer on the laws pertaining to his/her transaction.