Citibank Complimentary Ride Home Terms and Conditions
Citibank Complimentary Ride Home Terms and Conditions – Citi Prestige
These terms and conditions govern your participation in and use of the Complimentary Ride Home Program administered by Citibank Berhad. Your participation in the Complimentary Ride Home Program is subject to these terms and conditions and -
- the terms and conditions in the Citibank Card Terms and Conditions;
- the terms and conditions governing the use of your Citi Prestige Card ("Terms and Conditions for Citi Prestige Card"), and if there is any inconsistency or conflict between these terms and conditions and any of the terms and conditions stated in (a) to (b) above, these terms and conditions will apply insofar as it is applicable for purpose of the Complimentary Ride Home Program.
Except where the context otherwise requires, or unless these terms and conditions otherwise provide, all words and expressions used or referred to in these terms and conditions will have the same meanings as provided for in the Citibank Card Terms and Conditions and the Terms and Conditions for Citi Prestige Card. In addition to those words and expressions already defined in the Citibank Card Terms and Conditions and the Terms and Conditions for Citi Prestige Card:
The words "Airport Limo" mean Airport Limo (M) Sdn Bhd.
The words "Complimentary Ride Home Program" mean the complimentary ride home program offered by Citibank from 1 October 2022 to 30 September 2023, offering you a complimentary ride home from KLIA1 subject to these terms and conditions.
The words "you, your or yours" mean the Principal or the Supplementary Cardmembers of the Citi Prestige Card, or both.
Complimentary Ride Home Program
- To be eligible for a complimentary ride home, you must swipe a minimum of three (3) retail transactions overseas using your Citi Prestige Card and retain three (3) credit card sales slips.
The three (3) credit card sales slips must-
- show that the retail transactions were made overseas with an overseas merchant address; and
- show that the retail transactions were made between the period from 1 October 2022 to 30 September 2023;
- The transaction date shown in the three (3) credit card sales slips must not be more than thirty (30) days prior to the date of the redemption.
- You may present your Citi Prestige Card, boarding pass and the three (3) credit card sales slips transacted using your Citi Prestige Card at the Citibank Airport Limo Priority Booth (B13) located at Level 3, outside the arrival hall of KLIA1 and you will be ushered to the taxi or limousine. Cardmember must arrive via international flight at KLIA1 to be eligible to redeem the complimentary ride home.
- The Complimentary Ride Home Program is only applicable if you take the Airport Limo's "Premier Taxi", departing from KLIA1 to any location within Zone 1 to Zone 8. The detailed information on destination zones prescribed by Airport Limo is available at http:// www.airportlimo.my/.
- You are entitled to upgrade the vehicle from "Premier Taxi" to higher categories of airport taxis or limousines made available by Airport Limo subject that you bear the additional charges incurred for the upgrade, if any.
- You are entitled to request for a deviation of route outside of Zone 8 subject that you bear the additional charges, if any.
- You can only redeem one (1) free ride home per Citi Prestige Card per day, regardless of how many eligible cards cardmember may hold.
Citibank will not be liable to pay or compensate you for any additional charges -
- incurred as a result of you upgrading the vehicle;
- incurred as a result of your deviation of route; or
- including any midnight surcharges.
Citibank will not be liable to you for any unexpected incident such as delays caused by traffic congestions, natural disaster or any event that affects the normal business operations of Airport Limo.
- Citibank is not liable for any default in respect of the Complimentary Ride Home Program due to any act of God, war, riot, strike, lockout, industrial action, epidemic, pandemic, fire, flood, drought, storm, technical or system failure or any other event beyond the reasonable control of Citibank.
- Citibank is an issuer of credit card and does not operate as a transportation service provider. Citibank shall not be liable to you or to any person whom you nominate to receive the free ride home for any death, injury or consequential loss or damage of any nature which may arise as a result of your participation in this Complimentary Ride Home Program.
- Citibank's decisions on all matters relating to the Complimentary Ride Home Program are conclusive and binding on you.
- Citibank reserves the right to cancel, revise, terminate or suspend the Complimentary Ride Home Program or to revise any clause in these terms and conditions with prior notice of twenty-one (21) days to you by way of posting on Citibank Online, accessible via www.citibank.com.my and/ or in any other manner deemed suitable by Citibank. You agree to log-on to Citibank Online, accessible via www.citibank.com.my from time to time to view and understand these terms and conditions and to ensure that you are kept up-to-date with any changes made.
- Any cancellation, revision, termination or suspension of the Complimentary Ride Home Program by Citibank will not entitle you to any claim or compensation against Citibank for any loss or damage suffered or incurred by any of you as a direct or indirect result of the act of cancellation, revision, termination or suspension.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, neither Citibank nor any of its officer, servant, employee, representative or agent (including but not limited to any third party service provider that Citibank may engage for the purposes of carrying out services in relation to the Complimentary Ride Home Program) will be liable for any loss or damage which arises in connection with the Complimentary Ride Home Program. Any liability that Citibank may have to you is limited to Direct Damages only. The words "Direct Damages" means actual damages or losses suffered by you as a result of a direct and immediate action by Citibank and shall not include any compensation for special, punitive, indirect, incidental or consequential damages or losses of any kind whatsoever, including but not limited to loss of profits, business or value, whether or not foreseeable.
- If a clause of these terms and conditions is invalid or unenforceable in a jurisdiction, it is to be read down or severed in that jurisdiction to the extent of the invalidity or unenforceability, and that fact does not affect the validity or enforceability of that clause in another jurisdiction or the remaining clauses.
- These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Malaysia.