Citibank Max Yield Account is a checking account that is designed to give you higher interest rates based on your total Assets Under Management (AUM) with Citibank.
- Yields high interest rates of up to 2.00% p.a
- A personalised Citibank cheque book
- Sums up the total in your other deposit and investment accounts for more attractive interest rates
- Complimentary instant online fund transfers to Citibank accounts in participating countries overseas
- Global View of Accounts to keep tabs on all your Citibank accounts across selected countries with a single login
- Up to RM20,000 cash withdrawal daily
- Complimentary cash withdrawals at MEPS ATMs nationwide
- Complimentary bills and loan payments across selected MEPS ATMs nationwide
- A PIDM Member. Protected by PIDM up to RM250,000 for each depositor*.
* Click here for PIDM’s DIS Brochure.
|Complimentary instant online fund transfer worldwide||Up to USD 12,500 daily for Citibank® customers and USD 25,000 daily for Citigold® customers.|
|Emergency cash withdrawal at Citibank branches worldwide||Up to USD 10,000|
|Online Global View of accounts via single login|
|Complimentary Citibank ATM withdrawal worldwide|
|Daily cash withdrawals||Up to RM 10,000 for Citibanking/Citi Priority customers and RM20,000 for Citigold customers|
|Interbank funds transfer (Interbank GIRO)||RM0.10 per transaction
Notice: This will be waived (effective 24th March 2015) until further notice.
|Complimentary monthly e-statement|
|Cash withdrawal, check balance and pay credit card bills more than 11,000 MEPS ATM|
|Call-Me back function|
|Debit & ATM card|
- For local checks received/deposited BEFORE 4pm, the funds will be available to customer the next business day*, provided the check deposited is not returned.
- For local checks received/deposited AFTER 4pm, the funds will be available to customer on 2nd business day*, provided the check deposited is not returned.
*Federal Territory holiday is not considered a business day for all states.
|Citibank or Citigold Online|