Log in to your Citi Mobile® App.
Tap on “Pay with points”.
Select the merchant and tap on “Pay with points”.
Confirm the redemption amount you wish to redeem
and tap on “Pay with points now”.
Your transaction has been paid with points
successfully. The amount will be reflected in your
next card statement.
Pay with points Terms and Conditions.
- Redemptions can only be made on retail transactions of a minimum of RM100 per transaction including transactions posted in cardmembers’ monthly credit card statements and confirmed unbilled transactions.
- For Lazada Citi Platinum Cardmembers, you can only use your points earned under Lazada Citi Platinum Card to be offset against the purchases/transactions made on Lazada Malaysia’s e-commerce website, Lazada Apps and top ups on Lazada Wallet excluding EPP transactions (“Lazada Spend”). Conversion of Points earned under Lazada Citi Platinum Card can only be done via Citi Mobile® App.
- Temporary authorisations and payments for instalments and cash-based products such as FlexiPayment Plan, Cash Advance, Dial-for-Cash, and Balance Transfer are not eligible for redemption.
- Up to five (5) transactions per redemption.
- Partial redemptions are allowed.
- Cardmembers have up to 60 days to perform a redemption once an eligible transaction has been made.
- Once a redemption order (s) has been placed and accepted by Citi, it cannot be revoked, cancelled or exchanged. Points or miles that have been redeemed cannot be reinstated.