Citibank FlexiHome Loan offers you flexibility in your home loan repayment.
As the name suggests, it’s a flexible mortgage that lets you pay off your debt at your own pace. Pay more when you have excess cash or withdraw cash when you are in need of liquidity, whenever you want.
Every payment above the monthly installment is *offset against your mortgage on a daily basis, so you pay less interest on your loan.
If financial freedom is your goal, then Citibank’s Flexi Home Loan will help you achieve it faster. Apply for a Citibank Flexi Home Loan today!
|Flexibility to deposit more than your monthly instalment or withdraw excess amounts anytime, and as often as you wish.|
|Daily interest calculation for interest savings.|
|Option to start your principal repayments even while your property is under construction, to reduce your financial commitments quickly.|
|Optional MRTA or MLTA insurance plan to safeguard your home.|
|Extra payment available for withdrawal is protected by PIDM up to RM250,000 for each depositor*.|
|Get your home loan approved in 10 minutes^.|
*A PIDM Member. Extra payment available for withdrawal is protected by PIDM up to RM250,000 for each depositor.
^The loan approval given by the Bank for the purpose of this application is only an indicative approval. The indicative approval and eligible loan amount is derived based on the information provided by the customer via the Universal Loan Indicative Approval Application Form (ULIAAF) and is not an agreement by the Bank to provide any loan or other products/services to the customer. Accordingly, the actual approval of the home loan including the loan amount is subject to the submission of the required full application form with supporting documentation and the Bank's credit assessment. The ULIAAF is only applicable to individual borrowers. The rates on the loan may change according to changes in the Base Rate (BR).
When you deposit funds in excess to the instalment (“Extra Payment”), your principal will automatically be reduced the following day for the purpose of calculation of interests. Interest will be calculated on the amount which is the difference between the loan outstanding balance and the Extra Payment deposited into the Flexi current account (a non-cheque book current account)(“Interest Offset Feature”).
The amount of the Interest Offset Feature will be capped at 70% of your total loan outstanding balance (“Offset Cap”). The remaining 30% of the loan outstanding balance which exceeds the Offset Cap will be charged at the effective interest rate of the loan. This is applicable for loans approved on and after 1 January 2016.
Citibank FlexiHome Loan Eligibility
- ✓ Minimum age 18 years old
- ✓ Maximum age 70 years old
|Citibank FlexiHome Loan Application Requirement||Salaried||Self-employed|
|Copy of NRIC (front and back)|
|Latest 3 months’ salary slips|
|Latest EPF statement|
|Income tax returns - latest BE, B or EA Form (where applicable)|
|Form 24 and 49 (business registration forms, if applicable)|
|Bank statements for the last 6 months|
|Sales and Purchase Agreement or Title or Booking Receipt (where applicable)|
How to Apply for a Citibank FlexiHome loan?
With Citibank, Flexi Home Loan application is an easy and quick process.
Click on “Apply Now”.
Use our home loan calculator to get an estimation of your monthly instalment based on your desire loan amount and tenure.
Fill in your details such as name, contact, email and property location.
A Citibank officer will contact you the next working day.
Note : Citibank may require additional supporting documents as may deemed fit for the loan application.