Wealth Enhancer is a single premium investment-linked insurance that protects you with up to 8 times the coverage for death or Total and Permanent Disability (TPD), while you reap potential investment returns. You'll be able to build a financial plan for your family, so funds are available well into their future.
|Protection||Up to 8 times1 Sum Insured in the event of death up to age 100, and Total and Permanent Disability (TPD) up to age 65.
Sum Insured is defined as follows:
1 Protection amount is dependent on entry age of the Insured and is subject to juvenile lien for a child aged below 5 years old, where the amount of the benefit payable will be lower than the Basic Sum Insured. Please refer to the Product Disclosure Sheet and Policy Contract for details.
|Loyalty Bonus||2% of the average monthly account value in the 5 years prior to the date of Loyalty Bonus payment, to be payable every 5 years from the 15th policy year.|
|Extra Allocation||Bonus units of up to 1.5% of the initial single premium.
2 Subject to partial withdrawal limits.
|Minimum / Maximum Entry Age||15 days old / 65 years old|
|Minimum / Maximum Initial Single Premium||RM50,000 / Subject to underwriting|
|Underwriting||Satisfactory medical record|
You only need to pay a minimum initial single premium of RM50,000.How long do I need to pay the premiums for?
You only need to pay a one-off premium at the policy inception.How do I track the fund performance?
Unit prices are published daily in major newspapers and at www.axa.com.my/funds
|Policy Charge||A one-off RM100 policy charge is applicable.|
|Insurance Charge||Insurance charges are deducted monthly from the value of your units to pay for your insurance coverage. The insurance charge varies by the attained age, gender, occupation, medical rating and smoking status. The insurance charges will increase as you grow older.|
|Fund Switching||No charge for fund switching.|
|Partial Withdrawal||No charge for partial withdrawal transactions. The minimum amount to withdraw is RM1,000 and the account balance must be at least RM1,000.|
|Fund Management Fees||
These fees are not guaranteed and may be varied from time to time. We will notify you in writing not less than 90 days or such shorter period as agreed with the regulator for any change of the fees or imposing new fees. All fees and charges will be subjected to Goods and Services Tax (GST).
|**||Dana Income Plus aims to provide a steady income stream over the medium to long-term period by investing in Shariah-approved securities. The investment-linked insurance plan itself is not a Shariah-compliant product.|
- Suicide within 1 year from the policy date or any date of reinstatement, whichever is later.
- Total and permanent disability resulting from intentional self-inflicted injury; any act due to war, declared or not; or military, naval or air service for any country at war, declared or not.
Note: This list is non-exhaustive. Please refer to the policy contract for the full list of exclusions under this policy.
- This write-up is for general information and is not to be construed as a contract of insurance. The precise terms, conditions and definitions of the insurance plan are specified in the policy contract issued by AXA AFFIN Life Insurance Berhad (723739-W).
- This is an insurance product of AXA AFFIN Life Insurance Berhad. It is not a bank deposit or obligation of or guaranteed by Citibank Berhad, Citibank NA, CitiGroup Inc., or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries.
- Buying an insurance policy is OPTIONAL. You should satisfy yourself that this insurance product will best serve your needs and objectives, and that the premium payable under the policy contract is an amount you can afford.
- There may be eligibility criteria to purchase this insurance product. An underwriting decision (if any) will be made by AXA AFFIN Life Insurance Berhad regarding the customer’s eligibility to purchase this insurance product.
- This document does not constitute the making of any offer or invitation to subscribe for insurance products nor does it amount to solicitation by Citibank Berhad, Citibank NA, CitiGroup Inc., or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries for applications of insurance products by anyone in any jurisdiction in which the making of such offer or invitation to subscribe or the solicitation thereof is not authorized or to any person to whom it is unlawful to make such an offer, invitation or solicitation.
- This write-up does not constitute the distribution of any information by anyone in any jurisdiction in which such distribution is not authorized or to any person to whom it is unlawful to distribute such a document
- This insurance plan is underwritten by AXA AFFIN Life Insurance Berhad (Co. No. 723739-W) licensed under the Financial Services Act 2013 and regulated by Bank Negara Malaysia.
- Please ask for a copy of the Product Disclosure Sheet for further details. All benefits listed above are subject to terms and conditions. You are advised to read and understand the product terms and conditions before you decide to purchase the policy.
THIS IS AN INSURANCE PRODUCT THAT IS TIED TO THE PERFORMANCE OF THE UNDERLYING ASSETS, AND IS NOT A PURE INVESTMENT PRODUCT SUCH AS UNIT TRUSTS. YOU MUST EVALUATE YOUR OPTIONS CAREFULLY AND SATISFY YOURSELF THAT THE INVESTMENT-LINKED PLAN CHOSEN MEET YOUR RISK APPETITE, AND THAT YOU CAN AFFORD THE PREMIUM THROUGHOUT THE POLICY DURATION. TO INCREASE INVESTMENT VALUE AT ANY TIME, IT IS ADVISABLE THAT YOU PAY THE ADDITIONAL PREMIUMS AS 'TOP UPS'. RETURN ON AN INVESTMENT-LINKED FUND IS NOT GUARANTEED.