The Guardian is an Accident Hospitalization Income Plan which provides daily cash benefit in the event of hospitalization due to accident. The Guardian also pays a lump sum payment in the event of death due to accident.
|Accident Hospitalization Daily Income||Get paid up to RM400 per day for every 24 hours confinement in hospital due to accident up to a maximum of 365 days.|
|Death by Accident||Get lump sum benefit up to RM 20,000 in the event of death due to accident.|
|Premium charges||Affordable premium of RM13.78 (inclusive of 6% GST) per month.|
|Hassle-free enrolment||Easy enrolment via phone. No waiting period, no health questions and no medical examination.|
Underwritten by ACE Jerneh Insurance Berhad (formerly known as Jerneh Insurance Berhad).
Citibank credit card members aged 18 to 70 are eligible for The Guardian.
This policy does not cover:-
- Self-inflicted injury and suicide.
- Driving while intoxicated.
- Professional/motor sports.
- War (whether declared or not), invasion, civil war, riot, civil commotion.
- Engaging in aviation other than as a fare-paying passenger.
- Pre-existing medical conditions.
- Illness and diseases.
- Venereal disease, congenital conditions.
- Pregnancy, childbirth, miscarriage or abortion.
- Acupuncture treatment.
This list is non-exhaustive. Please refer to the policy contract for the full list of exclusions under this policy.
- These insurance products are obligations only of the insurance company.
- They are not bank deposits or obligations of or guaranteed by Citibank Berhad, Citibank NA, CitiGroup Inc. or any of its affiliates or subsidiaries.
- This document does not constitute the making of any offer or invitation to subscribe for insurance products nor does it amount to solicitation by Citibank Berhad, Citibank NA, CitiGroup Inc. or any of its affiliates or subsidiaries for application of insurance products by anyone in any jurisdiction in which the making of such offer or invitation to subscribe or the solicitation thereof is not authorized or to any person to whom it is unlawful to make such an offer, invitation or solicitation.
- This document also does not constitute the distribution of any information by anyone in any jurisdiction in which such distribution is not authorized or to any person to whom it is unlawful to distribute such a document.
- Please refer to the Product Disclosure Sheet for further details. All benefits listed above are subject to terms and conditions. You are advised to read and understand the policy terms and conditions before you decide to purchase the policy.