Free your loved ones from financial liabilities
An insurance plan that helps to take care of your mortgage in the case of any unfortunate event.
Mortgage Reducing Term Assurance (MRTA)
Mortgage Level Term Assurance (MLTA)
|Portable Protection||In the event you fully redeem your property before the contractual period, you have the option to continue your current coverage.|
|Hassle Free||Simple and easy enrolment process.|
Underwritten by AIA Bhd (790895-D).
|Single Premium MRTA||Single Premium MLTA||Regular Premium MRTA||Regular Premium MLTA|
|Entry age||18 to 65 years old (last birthday)|
|Minimum Sum Insured (RM)||RM 15,000||RM 15,000||RM 10,000|
|Minimum tenure*||5 years|
|Maximum tenure*||40 years (excluding construction period of up to 3 years)|
|Premium Payment Method||Cash, Cheque or Credit Card||Credit Card|
|Premium Payment Mode||One Time payment||Monthly or Annually|
|Cash Surrender Value||Yes||No|
- Death caused by:
- Suicide within the 1st year from the effective date of coverage
- HIV & AIDS
Total Permanent Disability due to
- Self destruction;
- Service in armed forces;
- Riot and civil commotion, strikes or terrorist activities;
- Violation or attempted violation;
- Entering, operating or servicing, riding in or on, ascending or descending from or with any aerial device or conveyance;
- Racing on horse or wheels;
- Pre-existing condition with medical attention within 90 days before effective date of coverage;
- HIV & AIDS.
Note: This list is non-exhaustive. Please refer to the policy contract for the full list of exclusions under this policy.
- These insurance products are obligations only of the insurance company.
- They are not bank deposits or obligations of or guaranteed by Citibank Berhad, Citibank NA, Citigroup Inc. or any of its affiliates or subsidiaries.
- This document does not constitute the making of any offer or invitation to subscribe for insurance products nor does it amount to solicitation by Citibank Berhad, Citibank NA, Citigroup Inc. or any of its affiliates or subsidiaries for application of insurance products by anyone in any jurisdiction in which the making of such offer or invitation to subscribe or the solicitation thereof is not authorized or to any person to whom it is unlawful to make such an offer, invitation or solicitation.
- This document also does not constitute the distribution of any information by anyone in any jurisdiction in which such distribution is not authorized or to any person to whom it is unlawful to distribute such a document.
- Please refer to the Product Disclosure Sheet for further details. All benefits listed above are subject to terms and conditions. You are advised to read and understand the policy terms and conditions before you decide to purchase the policy.