Let CashAssure Plus take care of your worries
A Hospital Income benefit designed for you and your family. With premium as low as RM0.70 per day for a basic plan, you can enhance your insurance coverage with 3 Optional Riders; i. Cancer Rider, ii. Surgical expenses, iii. Broken Bones; for the added peace of mind.
Choose from any of the 4 Basic Plans. Depending on your age and the plan you choose, the premium starts from as low as RM0.70 only per day.
Daily Hospital Income Plan
Get paid up to RM350 per day for every 24 hours confinement in hospital due to illness.
Double Daily Hospital Income Plan due to accidents
Get paid up to RM700 per day for every 24 hours confinement in hospital due to accident.
Double Daily Hospital Income Plan for admission in ICU
Get paid up to RM700 per day for every 24 hours confinement in ICU due to illness.
Inconvenience Cash (per incident)
Receive additional cash for 5 days continuous confinement in hospital.
Enhance your coverage with 3 Optional Riders to give you the added protection you and your family would need in times of uncertainties.
Surgical Expenses Rider (optional)
Reimbursement of Surgical Fees of up to RM10,000 for any one disability with up to RM40,000 of Overall Annual Limit.
Cancer Rider (optional)
Lump Sum Payment of RM35,000, for coverage on cancer of any malignant tumor in the covered organs and Carcinoma-in-situ of the breasts.
Broken Bones Rider (optional)
Benefit payment up to RM50,000 for spinal cord injury and up to RM10,000 for fractures.
- For further listing of benefits and premiums, click here
Underwritten by AXA AFFIN General Insurance Berhad (23820-W).
With many attractive features available, it is now so easy to start CashAssure Plus for you and your family
|Convenient and Hassle Free||
You can also apply by contacting us at 03-2170 8282 03-2170 8282.
The Company will not pay any benefit caused directly or indirectly, wholly or partly, by any one (1) of the following occurrences:
For Daily Hospital Income Plan :-
- Any treatment of illness within 30 days from the commencement date of this policy, except treatment related to accident
- Any treatment on pre-existing conditions received within the first twelve (12) months from the commencement date of this policy
For Cancer Rider :-
- Cancer which is diagnosed within 90 days from the commencement date of this policy
- Cancer which is diagnosed and the insured person survives for less than fourteen (14) days after the diagnosis.
- Cancer that existed before the commencement date of this policy
For Surgical Expenses Rider :-
- No coverage for Pre-Existing Conditions
- Any pre and post surgery care, specialist and physician visit
- Any medical charges which are not reasonable and customary
For Broken Bones Rider :-
- Any accident or personal assault before the commencement date
- Any spinal cord injury, fracture or dislocation which does not arise from an accident or personal assault.
- Death due to accident or personal assault
The above is only a brief description. Please refer to your certificate of insurance for more details.
- These insurance products are obligations only of the insurance company.
- They are not bank deposits or obligations of or guaranteed by Citibank Berhad, Citibank NA, CitiGroup Inc. or any of its affiliates or subsidiaries.
- This document does not constitute the making of any offer or invitation to subscribe for insurance products nor does it amount to solicitation by Citibank Berhad, Citibank NA, CitiGroup Inc. or any of its affiliates or subsidiaries for application of insurance products by anyone in any jurisdiction in which the making of such offer or invitation to subscribe or the solicitation thereof is not authorized or to any person to whom it is unlawful to make such an offer, invitation or solicitation.
- This document also does not constitute the distribution of any information by anyone in any jurisdiction in which such distribution is not authorized or to any person to whom it is unlawful to distribute such a document.
- Please refer to the Product Disclosure Sheet for further details. All benefits listed above are subject to terms and conditions. You are advised to read and understand the policy terms and conditions before you decide to purchase the policy.