You can now enjoy better personal accident coverage with Cover Care - a renewable personal accident insurance policy plan that does more for you and your family. While other personal accident plans only cover overnight hospital admittance, Cover Care offers claimable admittance of at least six consecutive hours, plus other benefits such as medical reimbursement, snatch protection with additional coverage in the event of death and claimable accidental hospital income of up to 365 days.
Note: In view of the shift in Citi's business strategy, please be informed that this insurance plans/product distributed by Citi is currently unavailable.
Personal Accident Insurance – Key Features of the Policy Plan
Accidental Death Benefitcoverage will be provided should you or any of your immediate family members suffer loss of life due to an injury caused by an accident within 365 days from the accident date.
Accidental Living Benefitcoverage will be provided should you or any of your immediate family members suffer dismemberment including Permanent Total Disability due to an accident within 365 days from the accident date.
Snatch Protection Benefitcoverage will be provided should you or any of your immediate family members suffer loss of life or Permanent Total Disability due to a snatch theft.
Treatment Benefitcovers 6 hours hospital admittance and the in-patient treatment expenses due to an accident.
Medical Reimbursement Benefitreimburses your medical expenses in the event of an accident.
Accidental Hospital Income Benefitis payable up to 365 days per accident you or any of your immediate family members is hospitalized due to an accident.
Cover Care Personal Accident Insurance Benefits
Cover Care Eligibility Requirement
Entry Age Requirement
* Child must be financially dependent, not gainfully employed and not married
Maximum Age for Coverage
The major exclusions applicable to all basic benefits and supplementary benefits are as below:
- Pre-existing conditions;
- Bacterial infections;
- Any kind of disease or sickness or congenital defects;
- Medical or surgical treatment (except those necessitated by accidental bodily injuries covered by this plan);
- Suicide or intentional self-injury;
- Childbirth, pregnancy or miscarriage;
- Professional sports;
- AIDS or HIV infections;
- Mental or nervous disorders; use of drugs/ narcotics of any kind;
- Racing of any kind.
The description, benefits, exclusions, terms and conditions described above have been summarized and are not exhaustive. Please refer to the policy contract for detailed benefits, exclusions, terms and conditions.
- These insurance products are obligations only of the insurance company.
- They are not bank deposits or obligations of or guaranteed by Citibank Berhad, Citibank N.A., Citigroup Inc. or any of its affiliates or subsidiaries.
- This document does not constitute the making of any offer or invitation to subscribe for insurance products nor does it amount to solicitation by Citibank Berhad, Citibank N.A., Citigroup Inc. or any of its affiliates or subsidiaries for application of insurance products by anyone in any jurisdiction in which the making of such offer or invitation to subscribe or the solicitation thereof is not authorized or to any person to whom it is unlawful to make such an offer, invitation or solicitation
- This document also does not constitute the distribution of any information by anyone in any jurisdiction in which such distribution is not authorized or to any person to whom it is unlawful to distribute such a document.
- This insurance plan is underwritten by AIA General Berhad. (Co. No. 924363-W), licensed under the Financial Services Act 2013 and regulated by Bank Negara Malaysia.