Financial Management and Resilience Programme (URUS)
URUS is formulated by the banking industry together with the Counselling and Credit Management Agency (AKPK) and is targeted towards providing further support to B50 borrowers.
Impacted B50 customers who meet All the criteria below would be eligible to Apply for URUS via Citibank :
- Have a household income of up to RM5,880; and
- Already with an existing repayment assistance programme with Citibank (e.g Targeted Repayment Assistance, PEMERKASA Plus, PEMULIH, bank’s own rescheduling and restructuring, etc) as of 30 September 2021; and
- Experiencing a loss of employment or at least a 50% reduction in income.- Loan/financing is still performing (not in arrears for more than 90 days) as at the date of application
Eligible B50 customers will be able to opt-in for the following:
- 3-month interest/profit waiver only
- 3-month interest/profit waiver together with reduced monthly instalments of up to 24 months (inclusive of the 3-month interest/profit waiver period)
The programme is open for application from 15 November 2021 to 31 January 2022, programme details and FAQs are available here.
For terms and conditions, click here.
How to apply
To opt-in to the URUS programme, please prepare the necessary documentations, fill up the below Common Form and attach those documentations as part of the submission.
Documentations required (any one (1) of the following supporting documents)
Salaried: (Loss of employment / Ceased of business operations/ Loss of income of minimum 50%)
Sole Proprietor/Self employed: (Loss of employment / Ceased of business operations)
Sole Proprietor/Self employed: (Loss of income of a minimum 50%)
We are currently facing technical issues with the supporting documents uploaded via the common form.
In addition to submitting your document on the form, please also submit your supporting documents via email@example.com from the email address registered with us (Please also indicate your loan/credit card account number and NRIC in the subject of the email)
Jika anda memerlukan bantuan permohonan dalam Bahasa Malaysia, sila hubungi Citibank Contact Centre di 03-2383 0000.