Whether it is decorating your dream home, pursuing a higher education or your dreams, Citibank Personal Loans lets you fulfill your personal needs. Apply for Citibank Personal Loans Online now and get instant approval* in 3 simple steps!
Benefits at a glance:
- Personal loan of up to 10x your gross monthly income
- Loan amount (RM5,000 – RM150,000)
- Low flat interest rates of 5.88% - 9.80% per annum
- Loan repayment tenure (24 – 60 months)
- No processing fee
- No collateral / guarantor required
Get approved* on your online Personal Loan application
You must be a Malaysian / P.R. aged between 21-60 and currently working in Malaysia with a minimum monthly income of RM4,000 to qualify for a Citibank Personal Loan.
Complete 3 simple steps below and be approved* instantly.
Step 1: Fill in contact details
Step 2: Fill in personal details and upload ID image
Step 3: Fill in employment details
In Principle Approval* of your Personal Loan application
Step 4: Confirm loan terms
Step 5: Upload income documents
*The loan amount, tenor and interest rate offered to you is based on your declared information during the online application. It may differ upon actual loan approval which is based on your income documentation submitted. Your loan application hereafter is still subjected to Citibank’s credit assessment.
I declare that I understand the application steps outlined above and that I am a Malaysian / P.R. aged between 21-60 and working in Malaysia with a monthly income of RM4,000 and above.*
Find out your monthly instalment quickly with our handy personal loan calculator.
Just fill in the form below to calculate your loan instalment amount.
For a loan amount of RM5,000 with 36 months repayment period, the monthly flat interest rate is 5.88% (EIR 10.90%), and the monthly repayment amount is RM163.50 (from total repayment amount of RM5,882).
This calculator is for illustrative purposes only
Criteria For Application:
- Minimum age of 21 up to a maximum of 60 years old at the time of the loan maturity.
- Malaysian citizen or P.R. working in Malaysia.
- Holding any bank's Credit Card/Home Loan/Personal Loan/Car Loan/Overdraft for more than 24 months.
- Income and documents required:
|Applicant Type||SALARIED EMPLOYEES||SELF EMPLOYED|
|Minimum annual income||RM48,000 p.a.||RM48,000 p.a.|
|Documents required||Photocopy of MyKad (both sides)||Photocopy of MyKad (both sides)|
|Latest EPF Statement
Latest 2 months' salary slip
Any of the following documents where required.
Latest BE form with tax receipt
3 months bank statements
Latest EA Form (dated within the last 12 months)
|Photocopy of Business Registration Form
Latest Form B with tax receipt
*Note: For self employed, business must be established for at least 2 years.
Personal Loan Interest Rates and Charges
|1-time Stamp Duty
|0.5% of approved loan amount.|
|Early Settlement Fee||RM200 or 3% of outstanding balance, whichever higher, if loan is settled within first 2 years or before reaching half the tenure, whichever earlier.|
|Late Payment Charge
(in addition to prescribed
|1% p.a. charged daily on past due amount.|
What do I get from this product?
- Principal Loan Amount
Minimum of RM5,000; 'New-to-bank' customers entitled to loan amount of up to RM120,000 and 'existing customers' are entitled to loan amount of up to RM150,000.
- Loan repayment tenure options
24, 36, 48 or 60 months.
- Prescribed Rates (New-to-Bank)
Prescribed rates for a New-to-Bank customer will be at an effective interest rate range of 10.90% - 16.90% per annum. For your ease of comparison, the equivalent flat interest rate is approximately 5.88% - 9.80% per annum.
Terms & Conditions apply
- Loan of up to 10x your gross monthly income.
- New-to-bank customers are entitled to loan amounts of up to RM120,000. Existing customers holding an active Citibank Credit Card and/or Citibank Ready Credit for more than 24 months are entitled to loan amounts of up to RM150,000.
- Low interest rate, starting with effective interest rate of 10.90% per annum, which is equivalent to flat interest rate of approximately 5.88% per annum.
- Final loan approval, amount and rate are subject to Citibank's assessment and review.