Whether it is decorating your dream home, financing a higher education or pursuing your passions, Citibank Personal Loans makes everything possible - no matter where life takes you.
Getting to know you better is the first step to helping us create the personal financing need that fits you best. Please fill in all the required fields and we will get back to you within the next working day.
Benefits at a glance:
- Personal loan of up to 8x your gross monthly income (for applicants earning RM5,000 or more)
- Low Interest Rates
- Loan of up to RM150,000
- No Processing Fee
- No collateral / guarantor required
What do I get from this product?
- Principal Loan Amount
Minimum of RM5,000; 'New-to-bank' customers entitled to loan amount of up to RM120,000 and 'existing customers' are entitled to loan amount of up to RM150,000. (Please refer to the below foot note for definitions of 'new-to-bank' & 'existing customers').
- Loan repayment tenure options
24, 36, 48 or 60 months
- Prescribed Rates (New-to-Bank)
Prescribed rates for New-to-Bank customer will be at an effective interest rate range of 14.5% - 21% per annum. For your ease of comparison, the equivalent flat interest rate is approximately 7.9% - 12.5% per annum.
- Terms & Conditions apply
- Loan up to 8X if your annual income is above RM60,000, and loan up to 6X if below the said annual income criteria.
- Minimum annual income requirement is RM48,000
- New-to-bank customers are entitled to loan amounts of up to RM120,000. Existing customers holding an active Citibank Credit Card and/or Citibank Ready Credit for more than 24 months are entitled to loan amounts of up to RM150,000.
- Low interest rates, starting with Effective Interest Rate of 14.5% per annum, which is equivalent to flat interest rate of approximately 7.9% per annum.
- Final loan approval, amount and rate are subject to Citibank's assessment and review.
- 'Existing customers' are individuals who are holding an existing active credit card and/or existing active Ready Credit with Citibank for more than 24 months.
- 'New-to-Bank' are individuals who do not fall in the above category of "Existing Customers".
Personal Loan Interest Rates and Charges
|1-time Stamp Duty
(Ad Valorem) #
|0.5% of approved loan amount.|
|Early Settlement Fee #||RM200 or 3% of outstanding balance, whichever higher, if loan is settled within first 2 years or before reaching half the tenure, whichever earlier.|
|Late Payment Charge
(in addition to prescribed
|1% p.a. charged daily on past due amount.|
Local Managers cheque
|RM2.12||Per cheque issuance|
|RM0.15 #||Stamp duty per cheque issuance|
|RM0.53||Processing fee per cheque issuance|
Note: All Fees and Charges shown above are inclusive of 6% GST (levied where applicable effective 1 April 2015), except for those marked with #, where you are not required to pay GST.
Criteria For Application:
- Minimum age of 21 up to a maximum of 60 years old at the time of the loan maturity.
- Malaysian citizen or P.R. working in Malaysia.
- Holding any bank's Credit Card/Home Loan/Personal Loan/Car Loan/Overdraft for more than 24 months.
- Income and documents required:
|Applicant Type||SALARIED EMPLOYEES||SELF EMPLOYED|
|Minimum annual income||RM48,000 p.a.||RM48,000 p.a.|
|Documents required||Photocopy of MyKad (both sides)||Photocopy of MyKad (both sides)|
|Latest EPF Statement
Latest 2 months' salary slip
Any of the following documents where required.
Latest BE form with tax receipt
3 months bank statements
Latest EA Form (dated within the last 12 months)
|Photocopy of Business Registration Form
Latest Form B with tax receipt
6 months bank statements
*Note: For self employed, business must be established for at least 2 years.
Find out your monthly instalment quickly with our handy personal loan calculator.
Just fill in the form below to calculate your loan instalment amount.
*Calculations are based on an effective interest rate of 16.40% (equivalent to 9% - 9.4% p.a. Flat)