Whether it is decorating your dream home, pursuing a higher education or your dreams, Citibank Personal Loans lets you fulfill your personal needs. Apply for Citibank Personal Loans Online now and get instant approval* in 5 simple steps!
Benefits at a glance:
- Personal loan of up to 8x your gross monthly income (for applicants earning RM5,000 or more)
- Loan amount (RM5,000 – RM150,000)
- Low flat interest rates of 7.9% - 12.5% per annum
- Loan repayment tenure (24 – 60 months)
- No processing fee
- No collateral / guarantor required
Apply Personal Loan Online
Complete our online application form and get instant approval*.
Complete the 5 simple steps below and be approved* instantly.
Step 1: Fill up your Contact details
Step 2: Fill up your Personal details
Step 3: Fill up your Employment details
In Principle Approval* of your Personal Loan application
Step 4: Confirm loan terms that you wish to apply for
Step 5: Upload your income documents
*The loan amount, tenor and interest rate offered to you is based on your declared income during the online application. It may differ upon actual loan approval which is based on your income documentation submitted. Your loan application hereafter is still subjected to Citibank’s credit assessment.
Find out your monthly instalment quickly with our handy personal loan calculator.
Just fill in the form below to calculate your loan instalment amount.
For a loan amount of RM5,000 with 24 months repayment period, the monthly flat rate is 9% (EIR 16.40%), and the total loan repayment amount is RM5,899.
Criteria For Application:
- Minimum age of 21 up to a maximum of 60 years old at the time of the loan maturity.
- Malaysian citizen or P.R. working in Malaysia.
- Holding any bank's Credit Card/Home Loan/Personal Loan/Car Loan/Overdraft for more than 24 months.
- Income and documents required:
|Applicant Type||SALARIED EMPLOYEES||SELF EMPLOYED|
|Minimum annual income||RM48,000 p.a.||RM48,000 p.a.|
|Documents required||Photocopy of MyKad (both sides)||Photocopy of MyKad (both sides)|
|Latest EPF Statement
Latest 2 months' salary slip
Any of the following documents where required.
Latest BE form with tax receipt
3 months bank statements
Latest EA Form (dated within the last 12 months)
|Photocopy of Business Registration Form
Latest Form B with tax receipt
6 months bank statements
*Note: For self employed, business must be established for at least 2 years.
Personal Loan Interest Rates and Charges
|1-time Stamp Duty
(Ad Valorem) #
|0.5% of approved loan amount.|
|Early Settlement Fee #||RM200 or 3% of outstanding balance, whichever higher, if loan is settled within first 2 years or before reaching half the tenure, whichever earlier.|
|Late Payment Charge
(in addition to prescribed
|1% p.a. charged daily on past due amount.|
Local Managers cheque
|RM2.12||Per cheque issuance|
|RM0.15 #||Stamp duty per cheque issuance|
|RM0.53||Processing fee per cheque issuance|
Note: All Fees and Charges shown above are inclusive of 6% GST (levied where applicable effective 1 April 2015), except for those marked with #, where you are not required to pay GST.
What do I get from this product?
- Principal Loan Amount
Minimum of RM5,000; 'New-to-bank' customers entitled to loan amount of up to RM120,000 and 'existing customers' are entitled to loan amount of up to RM150,000.
- Loan repayment tenure options
24, 36, 48 or 60 months.
- Prescribed Rates (New-to-Bank)
Prescribed rates for New-to-Bank customer will be at an effective interest rate range of 14.5% - 21% per annum. For your ease of comparison, the equivalent flat interest rate is approximately 7.9% - 12.5% per annum.
Terms & Conditions apply
- Loan up to 8X if your annual income is above RM60,000, and loan up to 6X if below the said annual income criteria.
- New-to-bank customers are entitled to loan amounts of up to RM120,000. Existing customers holding an active Citibank Credit Card and/or Citibank Ready Credit for more than 24 months are entitled to loan amounts of up to RM150,000.
- Low interest rates, starting with Effective Interest Rate of 14.5% per annum, which is equivalent to flat interest rate of approximately 7.9% per annum.
- Final loan approval, amount and rate are subject to Citibank's assessment and review.