Unlimited cash back for your everyday business spend
- Unlimited 1.25%^ CASH BACK on Tokio Marine's General Insurance premium payment via Citi’s payment channel only
- Unlimited 1.2% CASH BACK on overseas spend
- Unlimited 0.5% CASH BACK on local spend (excluding petrol and government charges)
- Once you accumulate a minimum of RM20 cash back, it will be automatically credited into your account.
Complimentary Travel Insurance
- Personal Accident Benefits: up to RM1,000,000
- Travel Inconvenience Coverage (limit per card member):
Coverage Sum Insured Missed Flight Connection Up to RM1,250 for missed connecting flights lasting more than 4 hours Flight Delay Up to RM1,250 for missed connecting flights lasting more than 4 hours Baggage Delay Up to RM2,000 if your luggage is not delivered within 6 hours when travelling overseas Baggage Loss Up to RM6,000 if your luggage is lost or not delivered within 24 hours when travelling overseas Baggage Damage Up to RM500
|Finance Charges for Purchases||
15%p.a. (daily interest)- Cardmembers who promptly settle their min payment due for 12 consecutive months.
17%p.a. (daily interest)- Cardmembers who promptly settle their min payment due for 10 or more in a 12-months cycle.
18%p.a. (daily interest)- Cardmembers who do not fall within the above categories.
|Cash Advance||5% of cash amount (min RM 20) and 18% per annum daily interest.|
|Interest Free Period||
20 days from the statement date and applicable only for cardmember who pays in full on or before the payment due date. If cardmember opts to pay partial or minimum payment, finance charges for retail transactions will be calculated from the day transactions are posted to the card account.
|Maximum Credit Limit||RM450,000|
|Annual Fee||RM212 (including 6% GST) per annum|
|Supplementary Fee||RM106 (including 6% GST) per annum|
Manage Your Account
- Business Credit Card Account Information
- Online Bill Payment
- Mobile Bill Payment
- Mobile Prepaid Reload
- Fund Transfer
- Citi Alerts
Applying for a Citi Business Platinum Card is simple.
Criteria For Application
|Minimum Income Requirement||RM48,000 and above per annum|
|Age Requirement||Minimum of 21 and maximum of 65 years old|
|Business Requirement||Registered company in Malaysia with at least 2 years of operation with a valid Business Registration Form.|
Required Documents for New-To-Bank applicants:
- Sole Proprietor: Full set of Form A & D/E (3 pages)
- Partnership: Full set of Form B & D/E (3 pages)
- Private Limited: Full set for Form 24, Form 9, Form 49, Company Memorandum and Articles of Association (Annual return is required should there be any changes on the shareholding)
2) Photocopy IC (both sides)
3) Income Documents:
- Latest Borang B “AND” acknowledgement by LHDN Malaysia (manual acknowledgement/e-acknowledgement) “And support with“ Tax payment receipt
- Latest 6 months company bank statement (up to 3 main banks)
4) Credit Card Application Form
- The details collected will only be used to give you a more personalized service and better answer queries you might have about any Citibank products or services.
- For the Citi Business Platinum Card Terms and Conditions, Click here
^For the Terms and Conditions on the 1.25% cash back, Click here