Top 3 reasons to get the Citi Travel Account
- A centralized account for your employees' travel related expenses.
- Comprehensive expense reporting.
- 0.5% cash back on travel related spend.
Business Expense Management Simplified
- Streamlined manual expense processing and time saving single payment solution.
- User friendly reporting solution that allows you to reconcile and track travel related expenditure easily.
- 0.5% cash back on travel related spend1
Earn airline miles for your hotel bookings via Kaligo Business Plus
Each hotel booking made via Kaligo Business Plus earns you airline miles which you can choose from over 25 airline partners. To find out more, click here.
- Exclusively for Citi Travel Account: Earn 30% more airline miles for every hotel booking made from now till 31 October 2017.
- Each hotel booking made via Kaligo Business Plus earns you airline miles which you can choose from over 25 airline partners. To find out more, click here.
Control & Protection
- Complimentary Corporate Liability Waiver Insurance of up to RM75,000 per cardmember to protect against misuse by employees2
2The insurance policy is underwritten by AIG Malaysia Insurance Berhad and Citibank Berhad is the group policy owner. This insurance coverage is offered to Citi Travel Account Cardmember(s) on a complimentary basis. Terms and Conditions apply.
Simplified Travel Expense Cycle
With the Citi Travel Account, you can now gain better control over your company's travel related spending and payment options.
|Employee notifies the Program Administrator (PA) of your company|
|PA books flights with approved travel agent|
|Travel agent charges to CTA and issues travel ticket to your company's PA|
|Citi sends your company a mothly statement|
|The statement contains travel-related information that allows for easy reconciliation|
|Your company pays Citi on amount due|
- Registered company in Malaysia with at least 3 years of operation.
- Company financials are healthy (Annual turnover of minimum RM5 Million)
- Employee must be 21 years of age and above.
- Employees' minimum income must be at least RM24,000 p.a.
What it cost
|Citi Travel Account|
|Principal||RM636 (including 6% GST)|
|Supplementary||RM106 (including 6% GST)|
Click here to view the full list of fees and charges.
- Click on the "Apply Now" button.
- Fill up your particulars.
- We'll contact you on the following business days.
Click here to view the product disclosure sheet.