Top 3 reasons to get the Citi Business Signature Card
- Comprehensive expense reporting.
- Up to 0.8% cash back on spend.
- Complimentary Corporate Liability Waiver insurance.
Business Expense Management Simplified
- Streamlined manual expense processing and time saving single payment solution.
- Organized, consolidated report that allows you to reconcile and track expenditure easily.
- Make recurring utility bill payments via Citibank One Bill.
Flexibility & Protection
Choice of Full Corporate Liability or Joint & Several Liability
Full Corporate Liability The company (Principal account) will be solely liable for the total debt of every card issued under its name. Joint & Several Liability The company is liable for the total debt of every card issued in its name coupled with each cardmember (the employee) being jointly liable for debts incurred under the card issued to the individual.
- Set spending limit to control employee expense.
- Complimentary Corporate Liability Waiver Insurance of up to RM75,000 per cardmember to protect your company against misuse by employees1
- Complimentary travel insurance with high coverage2.
A World of Advantages
- Up to 0.8% cash back on spend3.
- Discounts at selected premium golf club worldwide, automatic room upgrades at the finest hotels and lots more with VISA Signature. To find out more, please visit here.
1 The insurance policy is underwritten by AIG Malaysia Insurance Berhad and Citibank Berhad is the group policy owner. This insurance coverage is offered to Citi Business Signature Cardmembers on a complimentary basis. Terms and Conditions apply.
2 The insurance policy is underwritten by Chubb Insurance Malaysia Berhad and Citibank Berhad is the group policy owner. This insurance coverage is offered to Citi Business Signature Cardmembers on a complimentary basis. Terms and Conditions apply.
Simplify the business expense cycle
Time is money. Do away with manual expense calculations and streamline your company's expense management process by making it shorter and more efficient.
- Registered company in Malaysia with at least 3 years of operation.
- Company financials are healthy (Annual turnover of minimum RM5 Million)
- Employee must be 21 years of age and above.
- Employees' minimum income must be at least RM24,000 p.a.
What it cost
|Business Signature Card (Full Corporate)||Business Signature Card (Joint & Several)|
|Principal||RM636 (including 6% GST)||RM318 (including 6% GST)|
|Supplementary||RM106 (including 6% GST)||N/A|
Click here to view the full list of fees and charges.
- Click on the "Apply Now" button.
- Fill up your particulars.
- We'll contact you on the following business days.
Click here to view the product disclosure sheet.