Designed for business owners.
As a business owner, we know what it takes to build your business and turn your dreams into reality. Recognising this, we welcome you to discover the Citi Business Platinum Card, designed specifically for business owners like you. With it, you will enjoy exclusive benefits and privileges no matter where you are.
on overseas spend
on local spend*
on overseas spend
on local spend*
Unlimited cash back for your everyday business spend with Citi Business Platinum Credit Card
- Unlimited 1.2% CASH BACK on overseas spend
- Unlimited 0.5% CASH BACK on local spend (excluding petrol and government charges)
- Once you accumulate a minimum of RM20 cash back, it will be automatically credited into your account.
Complimentary Travel Insurance
- Personal Accident Benefits: up to RM1,000,000
- Travel Inconvenience Coverage (limit per card member):
Coverage Sum Insured Missed Flight Connection Up to RM675 for missed connecting flights lasting more than 4 hours Flight Delay Up to RM675 for flight delay lasting more than 4 hours Baggage Delay Up to RM675 if your luggage is not delivered within 6 hours when travelling overseas Baggage Loss Up to RM2,000 if your luggage is lost or not delivered within 24 hours when travelling overseas Baggage Damage Up to RM250
- The master insurance policy is issued by Chubb Insurance Malaysia Berhad and Citibank Berhad is the master policyholder. This insurance coverage is offered to Citi Business Platinum Cardmembers on a complimentary basis. Terms and Conditions of the master policy will apply to your coverage.
- This write-up is for general information only and is not to be construed as a contract of insurance. The precise terms, conditions and definitions of the insurance plan are specified in the Master Policy issued by Chubb Insurance Malaysia Berhad.
- Click here to view the Master Policy and full complimentary insurance benefits for your Citi Busines Platinum. For enquiries and claims, please contact Chubb Insurance Malaysia Berhad at 1800-88-2393 1800-88-2393.
|Balance Transfer Rate||Check out the latest offer on credit card balance transfer|
|Finance Charges for Purchases||
15%p.a. (daily interest)- Cardmembers who promptly settle their min payment due for 12 consecutive months.
17%p.a. (daily interest)- Cardmembers who promptly settle their min payment due for 10 or more in a 12-months cycle.
18%p.a. (daily interest)- Cardmembers who do not fall within the above categories.
|Cash Advance||5% of credit card cash advance amount or minumum RM20, whichever higher, and 18% per annum daily interest.|
|Interest Free Period||
20 days from the statement date and applicable only for cardmember who pays in full on or before the payment due date. If cardmember opts to pay partial or minimum payment, finance charges for retail transactions will be calculated from the day transactions are posted to the card account.
|Maximum Credit Limit||RM450,000|
Principal : RM200 per annum
Supplementary : RM100 per annum
|Service Tax||RM25.00 will be imposed on each principal and supplementary credit card and charge card upon new card activation date and subsequently, upon the anniversary of your card approval date|
Manage Your Account
- Business Credit Card Account Information
- Online Bill Payment
- Mobile Bill Payment
- Mobile Prepaid Reload
- Fund Transfer
- Citi Alerts
Applying for a Citi Business Platinum Card is simple.
Criteria For Application
|Minimum Income Requirement||RM48,000 per annum|
|Minimum Age||21 years old|
|Minimum Age For Additional Cardmembers ( for employees with minimum income requirement of RM24,000 per annum)||21 years old|
Required documents for New-To-Bank applicants:
|Photocopy of MyKad (both sides)|
Photocopy of Business Registration Form
Latest Form B with tax receipt
- Click on the "Apply Now" button.
- Fill up the online application form.
- We'll contact you on the following business day.