Enjoy better control and flexibility with CitiBusiness card.
Take your business even further with the best credit card for business with effective payment tools designed for the increasingly sophisticated needs of the SME. Citibank business credit cards are tailored specifically to meet the financing needs of small and medium enterprises.
Top 3 reasons to get a CitiBusiness Card:
- Earn 50% more Citi Rewards Points that never expire.
- Greater Financial Control.
- Discounts and Privileges with Citibank World Privileges
Empowering You To Make The Most Of Every Business Opportunity
- Higher business-size credit lines to cater to your every growing business needs.
- Interest-free credit period for your business expenses.
- Credit line is separate from existing personal card credit limit held with the bank*
- Supplementary business credit cards for your directors and trusted employees for their business expenses.
- Set individual employee credit limits giving you better financial control over business expenses.
- Comprehensive monthly-consolidated business statement reflecting total spending by expense category, specific merchants and individual credit card member (owner and employee) activities.
- With your CitiBusiness Card, you can also enjoy access to exclusive healthcare packages carefully selected to help you look after your well-being and maintain your health.
- 20% discount on all Executive Screening Packages (excluding medical officers and specialists' consultation fees)
- 15% discount on all walk-in hospital room rates (only from RM120.00 and above)
- For enquiries and appointment, please visit www.kpjhealth.com.my for details of specialist hospitals in the KPJ Healthcare Network.
- Privilege is valid at 20 participating hospitals only. Please refer to list of participating hospitals
- Promotions, promotional events and screening packages may vary and are subject to availability at the participating hospital.
- The following discount is only applicable if payment is fully paid via Citibank CitiBusiness Card.
*Operated by KPJ. Terms and conditions apply.
- Enjoy great deals from over 25,000 places globally on entertainment, hotels, shopping, travel, golf and lifestyles.
- For comprehensive list of the deals, click here.
- Exchange the points with business specific items in addition to our normal Rewards catalog.
- 1.5X reward points for every Ringgit spent.
- All our Citibank credit cards give you worldwide recognition.
- You don't have to worry whether your credit card is being accepted or not.
* Subjected to Terms and Conditions of applying with company bank statement as income documents.
|Balance Transfer Rate||Check out the latest offer on credit card balance transfer|
|Finance Charges for Purchases||
15%p.a. (daily interest)- Cardmembers who promptly settle their min payment due for 12 consecutive months.
17%p.a. (daily interest)- Cardmembers who promptly settle their min payment due for 10 or more in a 12-months cycle.
18%p.a. (daily interest)- Cardmembers who do not fall within the above categories.
|Cash Advance||5% of credit card cash advance amount or minumum RM20, whichever higher, and 18% per annum daily interest.|
|Interest Free Period||
20 days from the statement date and applicable only for cardmember who pays in full on or before the payment due date. If cardmember opts to pay partial or minimum payment, finance charges for retail transactions will be calculated from the day transactions are posted to the card account.
|Maximum Credit Limit||RM450,000|
Principal : RM200 per annum
Supplementary : RM100 per annum
RM25.00 will be imposed on each principal and supplementary credit card and charge card upon new card activation date and subsequently, upon the anniversary of your card approval date
For CitiBusiness (Business Underwriting), RM25.00 will be imposed upon the principal card account on its approval date and subsequently, upon the anniversary of its approval date. For each supplementary card(s), RM25.00 will be charged upon card activation date, and subsequently upon the anniversary of each card(s)’s approval date
Manage your Account
- Business Credit Card Account Information
- Online Bill Payment
- Mobile Bill Payment
- Mobile Prepaid Reload
- Fund Transfer
- Citi Alerts
- Rewards Redemption