Earn attractive cash back with your Citi Cash Back card, all year long.
With a Citi Cash Back Credit Card, you earn more cash back from categories and merchants that you love. Your cash back is automatically credited into your account.APPLY NOW
Top 3 reasons to get a Citi Cash Back Credit Card
- Up to 10% Cash Back on dining, groceries, petrol and GRAB rides
- Unlimited 0.2% cash back on other retail spend
- No minimum cash back accumulation required.
The more you spend, the more rebates you get.
Your cash rebate is calculated based on your spend each month. The more you spend, the more rebates you earn on your Citi Cash Back credit card.
with Citi Cash Back cards
- Monthly total spend
- Monthly Cash Back
- Yearly Cash Back
Other retail spend
|•||10% cash back on Petrol, Groceries, Dining and Grab rides and 0.2% cash back on all other retail spend is applicable when you accumulate monthly spend of RM1,500 or more in a billing month for Cash Back Platinum card and RM1,000 or more in a billing month for Cash Back card.|
|•||10% cash back on Petrol, Groceries, Dining and Grab rides is capped at RM15 per category per billing month for Cash Back Platinum card and RM10 per category per billing month for Cash Back card.|
|•||0.2% cash back on Petrol, Groceries, Dining, Grab rides and all other retail spend is applicable when you accumulate monthly spend of below RM1,500 in a billing month for Cash Back Platinum card and below RM1,000 in a billing month for Cash Back card.|
|•||Monthly total spend is defined as the total retail spend within each billing month, transactions that are excluded are stated in the Citi Cash Back cards Terms and Conditions here.|
|Type of Fees||Amount/Rate|
|Annual Fees||Cash Back
Principal RM120 per annum
Supplementary RM60 per annum
Cash Back Platinum
Principal RM195 per annum
Supplementary RM100 per annum
|Government Service Tax||Effective 1 September 2018, a government service tax of RM25 will be imposed on each principal and supplementary card|
Here's also what you can get on your Citi Cash Back Card:
Charge your recurring bills to your Cash Back Credit Card under Citibank One Bill and never lose track of your bills again. Enjoy peace of mind whilst earning rebates on the payment of your everyday bills when using this cash rebate credit card.
With Citibank World Privileges, your Citi Cash Back Card will entitle you to discounts and privileges at over 24,000 hotels, restaurants, boutiques, retail outlets, golf resorts, and more. Best of all, these privileges are available to you all over the world.
- With your Citi Cash Back Credit Card, you can also enjoy access to exclusive healthcare packages carefully selected to help you look after your well-being and maintain your health.
- 20% discount on all Executive Screening Packages (excluding medical officers and specialists' consultation fees)
- 15% discount on all walk-in hospital room rates (from RM120 and above)
- For enquiries and appointment, please visiwww.kpjhealth.com.my for details of specialist hospitals in the KPJ Healthcare Network.
- Privilege is valid at 20 participating hospitals only. Please refer to list of participating hospitals.
- Promotions, promotional events and screening packages may vary and are subject to availability at the participating hospitals. Please call the respective hospital for more details.
- The following discount is only applicable if payment is fully paid via your Citi Cash Back credit card.
*Operated by KPJ. Terms and conditions apply.
|Balance Transfer Rate||Click here to view the latest offer|
|Finance Charges for Purchases||
15%p.a. (daily interest)- Cardmembers who promptly settle their min payment due for 12 consecutive months.
17%p.a. (daily interest)- Cardmembers who promptly settle their min payment due for 10 or more in a 12-months cycle.
18%p.a. (daily interest)- Cardmembers who do not fall within the above categories.
|Cash Advance||5% of cash advance amount or minumum RM20, whichever higher, and 18% per annum daily interest.|
|Interest Free Period||
20 days from the statement date and applicable only for Cardmember who pays in full on or before the payment due date. If Cardmember opts to pay partial or minimum payment, finance charges for retail transactions will be calculated from the day transactions are posted to the card account.
|Maximum Credit Limit||RM450,000|
Cash Back Platinum
|Government Service Tax||
Effective 1 September 2018, a government service tax of RM25 will be imposed on each principal and supplementary card
Manage Your Account
- Credit Card Account Information
- Online Bill Payment
- Mobile Bill Payment
- Mobile Prepaid Reload
- Fund Transfer
- Citi Alerts
- Rewards Redemption
Applying for a Citi Cash Back Card is simple. The application process should take less than 10 minutes of your time to complete if you have all your personal details ready at hand.
Here's How You Can Apply:
Criteria For Application
|Minimum Income Requirement||Cash Back Platinum - RM60,000 per annum
Cash Back - RM36,000 per annum
|Minimum Age||21 years old|
|Minimum Age For Additional Cardholders||18 years old|
Required Document for New-To-Bank applicants:
|Type of Applicants||Documents Required*|
|Salaried Employee||Photocopy of MyKad (both sides)|
Latest EPF Statement
Latest 2 months salary slip1
Any of the following documents where required.
|Self- Employed||Photocopy of MyKad (both sides)|
Photocopy of Business Registration form
Latest Form B with tax receipt
6 months bank statements
(Only applicable for credit card applications)
|Copy of Passport|
Latest 2 months salary slip1
Work permit valid for at least six months at the time of application
Letter of employment
*You may be asked to submit any number of the documents in the table
1Number of months of salary slip required will depend on the job nature of applicants
- Click on the "Apply Now" button.
- Fill up the online application form.
- We'll contact you on the following business day.