Citibank Debit & ATM Card allows you greater access to your cash, whether it's making purchases or withdrawing funds from either your default Checking or Savings account using the Automated Teller Machine (ATM). Use your Citibank Debit & ATM Card in your daily purchases wherever the VISA logo is displayed be it at the grocery store, dining at restaurants, filling up your vehicle with petrol, paying your bills or buying the perfect gift on your travels. Your monthly CitiOne statement will provide you with a detailed record of all your transactions, making it easier to manage your expenses.
The new and enhanced Citibank Debit & ATM card now gives you access to any retail and service outlets that accept VISA. Gone are the days when you can only use it at ATMs. Today, it doubles up to give you access to your cash and make purchases worldwide. Just look out for the Citibank, VISA or PLUS logo to start using your card today!
All customers who have a Citibank Checking or Savings account aged 18 and above are eligible.
For new customers, just walk in to your nearest Citibank branch to open any of our Current and Savings account with the prescribed minimum deposit amount, and you will be issued the new and enhanced Citibank Debit & ATM card instantly.
For existing customers, just walk in to your nearest Citibank branch or call CitiPhone to replace your card.
- Convenient access to your cash from anywhere in the world as it is accepted at over 1.2 million Citibank ATMs and VISA Plus ATM machines and 29 million VISA retail outlets worldwide.
- Protection against fraud against unauthorised or fraudulent retail or online purchases on your card, provided that:
- You have not acted fraudulently or dishonestly in using the card or in causing the loss or theft of the card or the disclosure of the PIN and
- Such transaction occurs after you have notified Citibank of the loss of your card or any suspected misuse of your card.
You are also entitled to enjoy special privileges at over 25,000 establishments under Citibank World Privileges ranging from shopping, to dining and entertainment worldwide.
Log on to http://worldprivileges.citibank.com/ for an up-to-date list.
- Earn evergreen Citibank Rewards points with every purchase and you can redeem from a range of fabulous items that you desire. For latest updates, do log on to www.citirewards.com
- Have peace of mind when you travel as you no longer need to carry excessive cash or Traveler's Cheques.
Kindly contact CitiPhone at 03-2383 0000 03-2383 0000 (Kuala Lumpur), 04-296 0000 04-296 0000 (Penang) or 07-268 0000 07-268 0000 (Johor Bahru) to activate the Citibank Debit & ATM card immediately. Otherwise, you will not be able to enjoy all the privileges that the new Citibank Debit & ATM Card has to offer.
Of course, please call CitiPhone or walk in to your nearest Citibank branch and we can perform this request for you immediately.
- ATM withdrawal limits = Maximum of RM5,000 for Citibanking and RM10,000 for Citigold customers.
- Debit Limit for your retail transactions = Maximum of RM5,000 for Citibanking and RM10,000 for Citigold customers. The Debit Limit is set in addition to your daily ATM withdrawal limits.
Yes, just call us at CitiPhone of visit the nearest Citibank branch to revise the daily default limit as you wish. Do note that the daily default limit can only be changed to a lower limit as a protective measure.
- Your Citibank Debit & ATM Card is embedded with an EMV-compliant SmartChip.
- All transactions require your authorisation via signature.
- Fraud Alert: We will contact you if at any time we detect any doubtful transactions.
- Pre-set Debit Limit: This limit is pre-set at RM5,000 and RM10,000 respectively for Citibanking and Citigold customers. To lower it, you may call Citiphone at 03-2383 0000 03-2383 0000 (Kuala Lumpur), 04-296 0000 04-296 0000 (Penang) or 07-268 0000 07-268 0000 (Johor Bahru).
For joint account holders, customers in an "AND" relationship will not be issued any ATM/Debit Card, while customers in an "OR" relationship type will receive 2 cards.
Separate cards will allow each cardholder with different daily Debit and ATM transaction limits and it allows you to have separate PINs for each card. There are no supplementary cards for Citibank Debit & ATM card.
Simply look out for the VISA logo at the merchant premises.
Should you not have sufficient funds in the Citibank Debit & ATM card, the transaction will be rejected. No temporary increase of transaction limit is available for the Citibank Debit & ATM card.
No. EPP or FPP is not applicable for Citibank Debit & ATM Card but you can enjoy this facility with your Citibank credit card.
If you do not have a Citibank credit card, just log on to our website at citibank.com.my and apply online.
No. There are no Citibank Debit & ATM card specific charges or fees on retail/debit transactions on the card.
No. There are no Citibank Debit & ATM card specific charges or fees on ATM withdrawals effected on the card performed from Citibank ATMs, however there is a standard transaction fee (i.e. RM10) that is charged if the withdrawal is performed from any non-Citibank ATMs.
Other standard Checking and Savings account fees and charges apply. For further details, please log-on to our website at citibank.com.my for the latest details.
No. There is no annual fee charged to the Citibank Debit & ATM card.