A simpler way to settle your bills
Enjoy a suite of flexible payment options, so that you don't miss out in life! With online payments & transfers, you can forget queue numbers and waiting in line, whilst earning Citi Rewards points and saving your time for the more rewarding things in life.
Now you can look forward to more returns every month. Just pay your bills online with your Citibank credit card and we'll reward you with Citi Rewards points, cash back, or PremierMiles*. It's that simple!
Pay your bills from your Citibank credit card or Citibank current/savings account, via Citibank Online or Citibank Mobile.
Every ringgit used to pay your bills will earn you Citi Rewards points, cash back or PremierMiles*.
Now you can pay up to 5 bills at one go, without going through the payment process multiple times.
Peace of mind
Alongside your password and security questions, enjoy additional security with a 2-level authentication, achieved via the use of a One-Time PIN (OTP) which is sent to your mobile.
- Top e-billers
With 5 of the top e-billers on board,Tenaga Nasional,TM,Maxis,Astro,City Council and a huge range of e-billers to choose from, convenience is truly at your finger tips.
- Maintain your personal e-billers list
- Supports International Mobile Phone No.
Customers who have overseas mobile phone number registered with Citibank will be able to receive the One-Time PIN (OTP) for transaction needs.
- A Citibank debit or credit card.
- Debit card ATM PIN or credit card cash advance PIN.
If you do not have your PIN, please call our CitiPhone Banking:
Click here to view the list of e-billers
* Citibank Rewards Platinum, Citi Prestige, Citibank Platinum, Gold, Silver, Clear, Choice and CitiBusiness (personal underwriting) cardmembers earn Citi Rewards points, AirAsia cardmembers earn AirAsia Points, while Cash Back Platinum, Giant and Shell cardmembers earn Cash Rebates.
Terms And Conditions Governing Access And Use of Citibank Online Bill Payment, Citi Mobile Bill Payment and Citi Mobile Prepaid Reload Services
One Bill is your one-stop enrollment service for recurring bills to be auto-debited from your Citibank credit card. It combines your bills from participating merchants into one credit card statement, ensuring that you never miss a payment.
Consolidate recurring bills for major services to your Citibank credit card, including Telekom, TNB, Syabas, Astro, Celcom, DiGi, Maxis and more!
Your credit card rewards you when you spend, and that includes settling your bills! Every ringgit used to pay your bills will earn you Citi Rewards points, cash back and PremierMiles.
Enrollment requires only a one-time registration, which can be easily done anytime - 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Click here to view the list of One Bill merchants
As used herein, the word "Card" means all credit cards issued by Citibank Berhad ("Citibank and "cardmember" means the holder of a Card who is selected and invited by Citibank to participate in the Citibank Online One Bill Service ("the Service"). The terms and conditions herein are to apply in conjunction with the "Citibank Credit Cards, Card Agreement" mutatis mutandis. In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between this agreement and the "Citibank Credit Cards, Card Agreement", the terms of this agreement shall prevail insofar as they apply to the One Bill Service. Save for words pre-defined herein, the words and expressions used herein shall have similar meanings as in the "Citibank Credit Cards, Card Agreement".
- Upon approval of the cardmember's application to be enroled for the Service by Citibank, all amounts due and owing ("Charges") to the merchant(s), indicated by the cardmember upon enrolling for the Service ("Merchant") shall be charged to the cardmember's Card account maintained with Citibank ("Credit Card Account"). The cardmember's previous instructions to the Merchant(s) to charge the said Charges to the cardmember's credit or charge card account maintained with other credit or charge card issuer is to be treated as revoked and the cardmember shall be obliged to notify the credit or charge card issuer in writing of the said revocation. If any Merchant shall respond to Citibank that it does not recognise the instructions given by Citibank, the affected cardmember shall immediately notify the Merchant in writing of the change in the paying instructions. If the cardmember has previously signed up for any auto-billing or online bill service with respect to the Merchant indicated by the cardmember prior to enrolling for this Service, the cardmember warrants and undertakes to ensure that such previous auto-billing or online bill service is terminated or cancelled and Citibank shall not in any way be liable or responsible in the event such previous auto-billing or online bill service is not terminated or cancelled for any reason whatsoever.
- Although Citibank will endeavour to effect payments of the said Charges, it accepts no responsibility to make the same at any time or in a timely manner, and Citibank shall not incur any penalty, interest and liability to the cardmember through any error, neglect, refusal or omission to make or delay in making all or any of the said Charges to the Merchant.
- Citibank shall use its best endeavour to effect the cardmember first One Bill transaction not later than twenty (20) days following the date of Citibank's approval of the cardmember's application for enrolment for the Service and such transaction shall be billed to the cardmember's Card Account on the next statement date save and except for transactions involving local councils as such transactions shall be governed by Clause 10 herein below.
- Without prejudice to Clause 2 & 3, Citibank shall not be responsible for making all or any of the said Charges to the Merchant(s) where the use of the Card by the cardmember is terminated or suspended for any reason whatsoever in which event the cardmember shall be responsible for paying the said Charges directly to the Merchant. Citibank shall not be obliged to inform the cardmember regarding non-payment of all or any of the said Charges to the Merchant.
- If there is no available credit limit in the cardmember's Credit Card Account or if the available credit limit is insufficient to make payment of the said Charges to all or any of the Merchant and Provided that the cardmember has agreed to the alternative card option in the application form for the Service, Citibank will, without prejudice to Clause 7 & 15 herein, select the alternative card of the cardmember which the cardmember have indicated in the said application form to make payment of the Charges.
- If the alternative Card option is not applicable or the alternative card chosen does not have sufficient available credit limit, Citibank may at its sole and absolute discretion (which discretion shall not be questioned) elect not to make any payment of the said Charges to all or any of the Merchant, in which event the cardmember shall be responsible for paying the unpaid said Charges directly to the Merchant.
- The alternative card feature in Clauses 5 is only available for the principal card, and not valid for the supplementary card.
- In the event that the cardmember obtains a replacement card for reasons of fraud, replacement of lost, stolen or damaged card, renewal of expiring card or upgrading of existing card, Citibank shall ensure that the instructions for the Service shall be transferred to the replacement card to ensure the non-interruption of the Service.
- To be eligible for the Service in relation to bills issued by Tenaga Nasional Berhad, the cardmember average bill for the last 6 months from date of enrolment of the Service with Tenaga Nasional Berhad shall be no more than RM5,000.
- Application for enrolment for or a notice of termination by the cardmember (where such notice of termination must be made either in writing or via phone) of the Service for local council transactions must be received by Citibank on or before 15 December in order to be effective for assessments payable in February of the following year or on or before 15 June in order to be effective for assessments payable in August of the same year . In the event such application or notice of termination as hereinbefore stipulated is not received by Citibank on or before the dates stipulated herein, Citibank shall not be liable or in any way responsible for any payment effected to any local council under the Service.
- These Terms and Conditions will remain effective in respect of the said Charges made in good faith notwithstanding the cardmember's death or bankruptcy or the termination by the Merchant of the provision of services to the cardmember ("the Termination") until actual written notice is received by Citibank of the cardmember's death or bankruptcy or the Termination.
- In consideration of Citibank agreeing to provide the Service, the cardmember undertakes to indemnify Citibank against all losses, costs, damages, expenses, claims and demands which Citibank may incur or sustain as a result of the provision of the Service.
- Citibank shall not be responsible for any acts or omissions on the part of the Merchant or for any defect or deficiency in the services provided by the Merchant. Any complaint or dispute by the cardmember must be resolved directly with the Merchant at the cardmember own cost and expense and no claim against the Merchant may be set-off or counter-claimed against Citibank. The cardmember shall not withold payment to Citibank on account of any such complaint or dispute or under any circumstances whatsoever.
- The cardmember must inform Citibank via CitiPhone of changes in credit card type (i.e. change from Visa card to MasterCard and vice versa).
- For any replacement to the card as a result of lost, fraud, or upgraded, Citibank will charge the said Charges to the replacement card.
- Supplementary cardmembers are eligible to enrol for the Service unless otherwise objected by the Principal cardmember in writing.
- Save and except for a termination of the Service by the cardmember for local council transactions governed by Clause 10 hereinabove, either Citibank or the cardmember may terminate the Service by giving to the other party not less than one month's notice in writing or via phone. Termination of the Service shall not terminate the Credit Card Agreement between Citibank and the cardmember.
- In the event the Credit Card Agreement between Citibank and a cardmember is terminated by either Citibank or the cardmember, the Service and Citibank agreement to make payment to the Merchant under the Service shall immediately terminate.
- The cardmember authorises Citibank to disclose to the Merchant from time to time information relating to the cardmember and expressly consents to such disclosure and confirms and declares that no further consent from the cardmember is necessary or required in relation thereto and Citibank shall be under no liability for disclosing such information.
- Notwithstanding the Service herein, all terms and conditions existing between the Merchant and the cardmember and the obligations of the cardmember therein contained shall continue to be binding between the Merchant and the cardmember.
- The Service is made available to you subject to the terms and conditions herein and all laws, regulations, directives and guidelines governing the Card.
- The Terms and Conditions herein contained shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Malaysia and the cardmember agrees to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Malaysia.
- The Terms and Conditions herein governing the use of the Service shall apply to the Principal cardmember and the Supplementary cardmember.
Transfer funds locally and overseas from the comfort of your home, with a simple and secure hassle-free process. Security is ensured, as all online transactions require a One-Time PIN (OTP) which is sent to your mobile. For greater peace of mind, you'll also receive a confirmation alert after the transfers are executed.
Enjoy low Interbank GIRO transfer fees of only RM0.11 for each transfer.
Note: This will be waived (effective 24th March 2015) until further notice.
Schedule future dated and recurring transfers for your convenience.
Safe & Secure
A One-Time PIN (OTP) will be sent to your mobile for all online transactions, which you will be required to enter to proceed.
Instant funds transfer between your own or other Citibank Malaysia account.
Instant funds transfer between Citibank Malaysia account and Citibank account abroad. Learn more
Inward transfer gives you convenience and better security as you do not need to perform physical withdrawal of funds from participating banks within the Interbank GIRO network. All you need is either a savings or checking account to transfer your funds.
Crediting Time & Refund Time for IBG transaction made at Internet Banking and Over-the-counter (OTC) Payment initiated by Customers *Funds Received by Beneficiaries *Refund for
Before 5:00 am Same business day By 11:00 am By 5:00 pm 5:01 am to 8:00 am By 2:00 pm By 8:20 pm 8:01 am to 11:00 am By 5:00 pm By 11:00 pm 11:01 am to 2:00 pm By 8:20 pm By 11:00 am, next
2:01 pm to 5:00 pm By 11:00 pm After 5:00 pm Next business day By 11:00 am By 5:00 pm Non-Business days (Saturday, Sunday and Federal Territory Public Holidays) Next business day By 11:00 am By 5:00 pm * Under normal circumstances
- No minimum transaction amount for Interbank GIRO transfer.
- Daily combined limit for Interbank GIRO transfer via OTC is RM1,000,000.
- Daily combined limit for fund transfers via Citibank Online Banking, Citibank Mobile Banking, CitiPhone banking and MEPS ATM is RM 50,000 for Citigold and Citibanking customers.
- Actual crediting time is subject to the individual Corresponding Bank's daily cut-off time.
A free and convenient solution, DirectDebit allows you to automatically debit your funds from other local banks to your local Citibank checking or savings account, and is especially useful for recurring transactions. Learn more.
You can now transfer funds from one account to another in real time, with no waiting period via Citibank Online!
A Citibank savings or checking account with Citibank Debit and ATM Card Pin number.
If you do not have your PIN, please call our CitiPhone Banking:
For Citibank Account Terms and Conditions, click here.