Citibank Alerting Service
Stay in tune with your account activity with complimentary SMS and email alerts delivered directly to you.
You can now check your card latest balance and available credit with just an SMS.
To check your credit card latest statement balance, minimum amount due and payment due date:
|SMS 'DUE<space><Last four digits of credit card number>'and send to 36700|
To check your credit card available balance for spend:
|SMS 'BAL<space><Last four digits of credit card number>'and send to 36700|
- Standard Telco SMS charges apply for requests sent to 36700.
- The mobile number and last 4 digits of credit card number must match the Bank's records for successful retrieval of account information.
- You will not be charged for receiving these alerts.
- No set up or registration is required for on demand alerts.
You can also choose to get notified automatically via SMS and email when there is a specific activity on your credit card and banking accounts.
You can also choose to get notified automatically via SMS and email when there is a specific activity on your credit card and banking accounts. Furthermore, you can view the alerts received at alert history in your account online.
For Credit Card users - Get notified when:
- Your account statement is ready.
- Your account is debited with a large amount of RM5,000 and above.
- You have used 70% and above of your credit limit.
- A payment is made to your account.
For Banking Account users - Get notified when:
- Your savings / checking account is debited with an amount of RM50,000 and above
- Your savings / checking account is credited with an amount of RM50,000 and above
- Your checking account is overdrawn
- Your Citibank Cheque has bounced
- Your Citibank Cheque is cleared
- The Cheque deposited by you or third party into your account has been returned
- Your Time Deposit account is 4 calendar days before its maturity date
- Your Time Deposit account rolls over
- You redeem your Time Deposit