Citibank Business Power
It is an integrated account comprising your business premises loan and checking account. This gives you the flexibility of accessing extra cash with check book, making it a ready-to-use credit line.
- Gain more financial strength with extra cash through our unique integration of business loan with a checking account.
- Take charge by combining your company's loan and checking account into one integrated account.
- Work smarter and harder with a daily interest calculation that reduces your loan balance and interest payments with every cent you deposit into your account.
- Easy access to re-use your funds up to your available credit limits using your check book.
- Optional MLTA or MRTA insurance plan to safeguard your business premises.
- Credit balance is eligible for protection by PIDM*.
*Click here for more details on PIDM protection
The loan approval is subject to the Bank’s credit review. The rate on this loan may change according to the changes in Base Lending Rate (BLR). Full loan approval will be notified by the Bank within 3 working days, provided all necessary and completed documents have been submitted to the Bank.
- Current Account Statements for all your Current Accounts for the past 6 months.
- Loan statements for all your loans for the last 6 months (if any).
- The ICs of all directors/partners/sole proprietors/ any guarantor.
- Memorandum of Articles of Association (if you are limited company).
- Form 24 and 49 (if you are a limited company) and latest forms of annual returns.
- Registration of Business. Form A & D or B & D (if you are a partnership or a sole proprietor).
- Audited Financial Accounts for the past 2 years.
- Certified Accounts for the past 2 years (if you are a partnership or sole proprietor).
- Income documents (e.g. Form B or Form EA) of directors/partners/sole proprietors and any guarantors.
- Latest EPF Statement.
- Tenancy/Lease Agreement (if property rented to a 3rd party).
- Photocopy of Title Deeds.
- Valuation Report.
- Sales & Purchase Agreement.