No delay on your satisfaction
Why wait to indulge? The pleasure of shopping is instantaneous. Citibank Easy Pay Plan gives you the privilege of making purchases with 0% instalments, so you can seize the delight immediately - while easing the pressure on your expenses.
Enjoy interest-free monthly instalments for your purchases!
Choose your repayment period, from 3 months up to 36 months.*
Applies to purchases from as low as RM500.
Easy Pay is available at over 1000 merchant outlets nationwide!
* Tenure subject to the discretion of Citibank and its respective merchants.
Look out for merchants which display the "Citibank 0% Easy Pay" sign.
Shop at these outlets and indicate that you would like to use your Easy Pay privilege.
Make the payment with your Citibank credit card.
The total price of your purchase will be divided by the tenure you have chosen.
Not a Citibank cardmember yet?
Citibank 0% Easy Pay is available at an extensive range of merchants. Click here to view our complete merchant list in PDF.
Effective from 1 October 2012 to 22 October 2012, the Terms and Conditions for Citibank Instalment Products, Cash Advance and Balance Transfer are updated compliant to the Bank Negara Guidelines.
For further information, please visit our Citibank website at www.citibank.com.my
For more specific Terms and Conditions; please refer to the links below:
|Instalment Products||Website links|
|Citibank Easy Pay||www.citibank.com.my/english/existing-cardmembers/cardmembers-epp.htm|
|Flexi Payment Plan||www.citibank.com.my/english/existing-cardmembers/cardmembers-flexi-payment.htm|
|Dial For Cash||www.citibank.com.my/english/existing-cardmembers/cardmembers-dial-for-cash.htm|
|Balance Transfer via Instalment||www.citibank.com.my/english/existing-cardmembers/cardmembers-balance-transfer-installment.htm|
|Cash Advance||Website links|
|Balance Transfer||Website links|
* The terms and conditions have changed on 1 September 2012 and will be effective by 22 October 2012.
The word "Card" means any credit cards issued by Citibank Berhad (Company No. 297089-M) and the word "Cardholder" means the holder of a Card participating in the Citibank EasyPay or EP (defined below). These terms and conditions will apply in conjunction with the Citibank Card Agreement Terms and Conditions ("Citibank Card Agreement") and all the terms and conditions of the Citibank Card Agreement will apply here with necessary changes having been made, having substituted new terms and with respective differences taken into consideration but where there is any inconsistency between the two, these terms and conditions will prevail to the extent it applies to Citibank EasyPay or EP (defined below). All expressions here will have the same meanings as set out in the Citibank Card Agreement except where the context otherwise requires or where express stated to the contrary.
"Citibank EasyPay" or "EP" means an instalment plan made available to the Cardholder to purchase goods and or services ("the EP Purchase") from accredited EP merchants by the use of the Card and to pay for the purchase whether wholly or partly by such instalments subject to these terms and conditions.
You agree to the following terms and conditions:
- Citibank EasyPay is open to Citibank principal Cardholder only.
- Only Cardholders with good standing or whose Card Accounts are not in default or in breach of the Citibank Card Agreement or are in over limit are eligible to apply for the EP. The Cardholder must meet the minimum acceptance criteria determined by Citibank when the Cardholder applies to Citibank for EP.
- The EP is only available for my purchases from selected merchants accredited by Citibank as "EP Merchants". For the avoidance of doubt, the Cardholders will be bound by the Terms & Conditions governing the offers made available by the respective EP Merchants.
- The Cardholder authorizes Citibank to disclose to EP Merchants and/or to any other third parties information relating to the Cardholder's accounts with Citibank so as to facilitate the processing of EP Purchases, including but not limited to the status of the Cardholder's Card Account.
- The Cardholder must meet the minimum amount of RM500.00 made on a EP Purchase to qualify for EP and this minimum amount is subject to any variation by Citibank at its sole and absolute discretion with notice.
- EP Purchases will be taken into account in computing the Cardholder's available credit limit. The Cardholder's credit limit will be reduced by the amount of the EP Purchase and as each instalment under the EP is paid by the Cardholder, the amount equivalent to such instalment paid will in turn, be restored to the Cardholder's credit limit.
- EP Purchases are eligible for Rewards Points and/ or Cash Back accumulation EXCEPT for Citibank Shell Co-branded Credit cards.
- The Cardholder must choose a period of time for the payment ("the EP Instalment Period") under EP during which time the EP Purchase amount (and interest, if any) must be paid by way of monthly instalments ("the EP Monthly instalment"). The EP Instalment Period must be a minimum of 3 months up to 36 months or other such periods as Citibank may at its sole discretion determine from time to time, as the Cardholder may choose from the date of the EP Purchase. The Cardholder is not at liberty to change the EP instalment Period or the EP Monthly instalment unless Citibank determines otherwise.
- The Cardholder agrees that Citibank reserves the right to charge interest on EP purchases ("EP Interest") at such rate and in such manner as Citibank may deem fit for the EP instalment Period. Variation of the EP Interest may be effected by either varying the amount of any EP Monthly Instalments or varying the number of the outstanding EP Monthly Instalments. Citibank will notify the Cardholder of the interest rate (if any) and the amount of EP Interest payable. Citibank is also entitled at its sole discretion to vary the EP Interest rate and/or the method in which the EP is calculated from time to time and Cardholder will be notified on the effective date of such variation in the manner permitted under the Card Agreement or by posting on the Bank's website at www.citibank.com.my ("Website") or any other manner the Bank deems fit.
- For the avoidance of doubt, any notification of variation of EP Interest, amount of any EP Monthly Instalments or number and amount of outstanding EP Monthly Instalments will be conclusive and binding on the Cardholder.
- The EP Monthly Instalment is computed as the sum of the EP Purchase and EP Interest if applicable divided by the number of months in the EP Instalment Period. Each EP Monthly Instalment will be treated as a normal purchase transaction on the Cardholder's Card Account and is reflected in the Cardholder's next monthly Statement of Account subsequent to such purchase and in each subsequent monthly Statement of Account until all of the EP Monthly Instalment for each EP Purchase has been fully repaid.
- For the avoidance of any doubt, payment of the EP Monthly Instalment is exclusive of the Specified Minimum Payment due (as defined in the Card Agreement). As such, each EP Monthly Instalment is to be paid in full over and above the Specified Minimum Payment due as reflected in the Cardholder's monthly Statement of Account by the Payment Due Date (as defined in the Card Agreement).
- During the EP Instalment Period, in the event it becomes more expensive for Citibank to maintain the EP by reason of a) any change in law or regulations which give rise to new or additional taxes, higher reserve requirement or similar aces or b) a significant change in the monetary situation or economic environment or for any other reason beyond the control of Citibank, the Cardholder agrees to shoulder such additional cost for maintaining EP and authorizes Citibank to bill the Cardholder for such additional cost and correspondingly adjust the EP Monthly Instalment before the expiry of the EP Instalment Period.
- In the event of any delay or failure to pay any EP Monthly instalment in full on the Payment Due Date specified in the Cardholder's monthly statement ("Instalment Default Payment Event"), such charge as is applicable to the Ordinary Transactions in accordance with the Citibank Card Agreement ("Finance Charge") will apply to the EP Monthly instalment amount which is outstanding. Any unpaid EP Interest outstanding on the Payment Due Date specified in the statement may be capitalized on each Payment Due Date and subject to the Finance Charge until full repayment of the outstanding amounts. Notwithstanding and in addition to the above, in the event of three (3) or more consecutive Instalment Default Payment Events, all monies due and owing under the EP, comprising of the total of the outstanding EP Monthly Instalments and total of any unbilled principal of EP Purchase, together with the applicable Finance Charge and balance of all other monies due and owing under the EP will be due and payable by the Cardholder.
- The EP is valid only up till the EP Instalment Period or any other extended date(s) as Citibank may specify from time to time. For the avoidance of any doubt:
- Nothing contained here will be construed as an obligation on Citibank to extend the EP;
- Citibank reserves the right to change these terms and Conditions from time to time with prior notice by way of posting on the Website, or in any other manner deemed suitable by Citibank. The Cardholders agree to access the Website regularly to view these Terms and Conditions and to ensure that they are kept-up to-date with any changes to these terms and conditions. Citibank also reserves the right to replace wholly or in part the EP by another scheme, whether similar or not, or to withdraw in altogether;
- the Cardholder is obligated to resolve all disputes or differences on the merchantable quality, quantity or fitness for any purpose of the Cardholder's EP Purchases directly with the EP Merchants. Citibank will not be liable for any inadequate, defective or damaged goods or other disputes between the EP Merchant and the Cardholder. Regardless of the existence or otherwise of any dispute, the Cardholder irrevocably authorize Citibank to continue to debit and charge the EP Monthly Instalments to the Cardholder's Card Account; and
- Citibank will not be responsible for and disclaims all liability to any actions, claims, damages, costs, charges and expenses which a Cardholder may suffer, sustain or incur by reason of the Cardholder's enrollment in the EP.
- All matters of disputes are subject to the final decision of Citibank.
- Citibank reserves the right to describe any of the expressions contained here in a different manner in the Statement of Account and such descriptions in the Statement of Account will not be construed against Citibank as having a different meaning stated here.
- These terms and conditions will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Malaysia.