Get cash from credit card online, and spend more quality time offline.
Now you can manage your finances better, and enjoy convenient cash access any time.
Dial-For-Cash benefits at a glance:
- Fast funds - Loan disbursed within 3 working days
- No documents required - Get cash without the usual hassle.
- Financial flexibility - Use funds the way you want
- Attractive interest rates - Flat Interest Rate (FIR) of as low as 3.12%p.a. for 36 months
- Manage your cashflow - Flexible repayment tenure from 6 - 48 months
Apply & reap these benefits today!
Take up Dial-For-Cash and pay from as low as RM28 per month
Flat Interest Rate Equivalent by tenure
|EIR*||6 months||12 months||18 months||24 months||30 months||36 months||48 months|
|Dial-For-Cash Amount (RM)||Monthly Repayment Amount (RM)|
*The effective annual interest rate will vary from 5.9% p.a. to 17.9% p.a.
- The Dial-For-Cash facility offered by Citibank which is a combined facility that allows you to obtain cash advances and repay the cash advances by way of the FPP in accordance with the terms and conditions contained herein.
- Actual calculation of effective annual interest rate will vary depending on the Dial-For-Cash Tenure and date of approval of the Dial-For-Cash facility but such rate will not exceed 18% per annum.
- A non refundable cash advance fee of up to 2% will be charged depending on the Dial-For-Cash amount taken.
- The minimum cash amount is RM1,000 in multiple denominations of RM100.
- Final approval is subject to the sole and absolute discretion of Citibank.
- Terms and conditions apply.
For your convenience, just leave us your details and we'll contact you to follow up.
The Citibank Dial-For-Cash, FlexiPayment Plan and Balance Conversion now share the same termination fee. If you decide to terminate any of these services, all you need to do is:
- Settle the total outstanding principal
- Pay a termination fee of 5% of the total outstanding principal
If you require any of the above services, please call us at:
The word "Card" means all credit cards issued by Citibank Berhad ("Citibank") and the word "Cardmember" means the holder of a Card participating in the Dial-For-Cash or DFC (defined below). These terms and conditions will apply in conjunction with the provisions set out in the Citibank Card Terms and Conditions, which will apply here with necessary changes having been made, having substituted new terms and with respective differences taken into consideration but where there is any inconsistency between the two, these terms and conditions will prevail to the extent it applies to Dial-For-Cash or DFC (defined below). All expressions here will have the same meanings as set out in the Citibank Card Terms and Conditions except where the context otherwise requires or where express stated to the contrary.
"DFC" means the Dial-For-Cash program, which is a combined facility allowing the Cardmember to obtain cash advances and repay the cash advances by way of FPP (defined below) in accordance with these terms and conditions;
"FPP" means Citibank Flexi Payment Plan which allows the Cardmember to repay certain Card transaction in monthly instalments in accordance with the terms and conditions of the FPP except modified by these terms and conditions.
You agree to the following terms and conditions:
- The DFC is made available to the Cardmember subject to these terms and conditions. The Cardmember will either receive a separate credit limit called Instalment Limit to enjoy only the DFC and/or the Cardmember may, at Citibank’s discretion, use the existing Card credit limit to enjoy the DFC. To avoid doubt, Cardmembers are not eligible for temporary increase in their existing Card credit limit in the next 6 months upon Citibank’s approval of the DFC application. Citibank reserves the right to, as it deems fit, increase, decrease or amend the Instalment Limit at any time by giving notice to you prior to activation of the Instalment Limit and the Instalment Limit assigned to Cardmembers will be subject to all laws, regulations, directives and guidelines governing the Card
- The Cardmember must meet the minimum acceptance criteria as determined by Citibank when applying for the DFC.
- The minimum amount eligible for each application is RM1,000 in multiples of RM100 denomination and this limit may be varied by Citibank at any time and from time to time.
- The Cardmember must specify in his/her application, the amount to draw within the Instalment Limit and/or the Card credit limit. Citibank may at its discretion and as it deems fit, approve the application for the DFC amount specified by the Cardmember or such lower amount ("DFC Amount"). Citibank is not obliged to inform or notify Cardmembers of the lower amount prior to approval.
- Upon Citibank’s approval of the Cardmember’s application, the DFC Amount will be deposited into any one of the Cardmember’s bank accounts maintained with any bank (which may include a joint account the Cardmember maintains with any other person), as specified in the Cardmember’s application. Charges (if any) imposed by the receiving bank for the deposit of the DFC Amount into the Cardmember’s bank account, including but not limited to commission charges imposed by the receiving bank to clear banker’s cheque(s) issued by Citibank, will be borne by the Cardmember. Citibank will not be responsible for any error, delay, neglect or omission made by the receiving bank in processing the cheque(s) or the crediting of the DFC Amount into the Cardmember’s bank account with that bank.
- A non-refundable cash advance fee of the DFC amount or such other amount as may be determined by Citibank for each DFC application will be debited from the Cardmember’s Card Account. For the applicable cash advance fee, please click here to see the applicable fees and charges
- DFC will not earn Rewards Point and/or Cash Back accumulation.
Cardmembers must pay interest (“DFC Interest”) on the DFC Amount and for the DFC Tenure (defined below). The applicable interest rate will be charged on the DFC Amount and will be computed based on a reducing balance repayment method basis. The effective interest rate will be calculated from the date of approval of the DFC Amount. Effective interest rate on Dial-For-Cash Plan is computed on a 360-day year throughout the tenure. For avoidance of doubt, the first month’s instalment will be pro-rated on a 360-day year computed from the approval date to the next immediate statement cycle date and billed in the next immediate statement cycle. For subsequent months until the end of the tenure, the effective interest rate will be computed from one statement cycle date to the next statement cycle date.
Loan Amount : RM10,000
Effective Interest Rate: 17.9%
Tenure : 12 Months
Month Outstanding Loan (RM) Instalment (RM) Interest (RM) Principal Repayment (RM) 1 10,000.00 916.32 149.17 767.16 2 9,232.84 916.32 137.72 778.60 3 8,454.24 916.32 126.11 790.21 4 7,664.03 916.32 114.32 802.00 5 6,862.02 916.32 102.36 813.97 6 6,048.06 916.32 90.22 826.11 7 5,221.95 916.32 77.89 838.43 8 4,383.52 916.32 65.39 850.94 9 3,532.59 916.32 52.69 863.63 10 2,668.96 916.32 39.81 876.51 11 1,792.44 916.32 26.74 889.59 12 902.86 916.32 13.47 902.86
- The Cardmember must choose a tenure for the repayment of the DFC Amount together with the DFC Interest in accordance with these terms and conditions ("DFC Tenure"). During the DFC Tenure, the DFC Amount together with DFC Interest will be billed by way of equal monthly instalments ("DFC Monthly Instalment"). The Cardmember cannot change the DFC Tenure and/or the DFC Monthly Instalment.
- Subject always to Clause 8 above, the DFC Monthly Instalment will be billed to the Cardmember’s Card Account on the immediate next statement of account date following Citibank's approval of the Cardmember’s application even though the Cardmember has yet to receive the DFC Amount (whether by way of deposit into the bank account designated by the Cardmember or the clearance of the cheque into the Cardmember’s bank account) or that the DFC Amount has not been utilized by the Cardmember.
- In the event of any delay or failure to pay any DFC Monthly Instalment in full on or before the Payment Due Date specified in the Cardmember’s Statement of Account (“Instalment Default Payment”), the terms of the Citibank Card Terms and Conditions will apply and such charge as is applicable to the Ordinary Transactions in accordance with the Citibank Card Terms and Conditions (“Finance Charge”) will apply to the DFC Monthly Instalment finance amount to which is outstanding. Despite so and in addition to the above, in the event of three (3) or more consecutive instalment default payment events, all monies due and owing under the DFC, comprising of the total outstanding DFC Monthly Instalment and the total unbilled principal of the DFC Monthly Instalment, together with the applicable Finance Charge and balance of all other monies due and owing under the DFC will be due and payable by the Cardmember.
- Subject to Citibank’s approval, the Cardmember may at anytime cancel participation in the DFC or elect for early settlement of the DFC Amount by calling CitiPhone or such other method as may be determined by Citibank from time to time. Upon such cancellation or early termination or in the event the Cardmember cancels the Card, the Cardmember must pay Citibank the total outstanding principal under the DFC together with 5% of the total outstanding principal under the DFC for such early termination or cancellation.
- Without prejudice to Clause 11 above, if the Cardmember is in breach of any provisions of the Citibank Card Terms and Conditions or these terms and conditions or in the event of cancellation of the Card or termination of the Card Account, whether voluntarily or involuntarily closed for whatever reason, all monies due and owing under the DFC, comprising of the total outstanding DFC Monthly Instalment and the total unbilled principal of the DFC Instalment together with the applicable Finance Charge and balance of other monies owing under the DFC will immediately become due and payable by the Cardmember and Citibank may as it deems fit, charge it to the Card Account where the Citibank Card Terms and Conditions will apply to all the said instalments or balance remaining without prejudice to the rights and remedies of Citibank under the Citibank Card Terms and Conditions.
- The Finance Charge is chargeable if the DFC Monthly Instalment is not received by Citibank in full on or before the Payment Due Date specified in the statement of account. Any unpaid DFC monthly instalment outstanding on the Payment Due Date specified in the statement of account may be capitalized on each Payment Due Date and subject to the applicable finance charges until full repayment of the outstanding amounts. Therefore and in accordance with the Citibank Card Terms and Conditions in the event the amount stated in any statement of account to be the Specified Minimum Payment is not received in full, the applicable finance charges will be charged on the unpaid balance which may include the DFC Monthly Instalment or part of it in accordance with the Citibank Card Terms and Conditions.
- The DFC Monthly Instalment forms part of the Cardmember's Specified Minimum Payment as defined in the Citibank Card Terms and Conditions stated as due in the Cardmember’s statement of account or any other written Communication given by Citibank
- The Cardmember can apply more than one for DFC so long as the Cardmember qualifies for the DFC in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- Despite the provisions relating to respective rates, manner and time of payment and modes of computation contained in these terms and conditions, Citibank is entitled to vary such rates, manner and time of payment and/or modes of computation in any manner by giving notice to the Cardmember. Without prejudice to the provisions set out in the Citibank Card Terms and Conditions on Communications, the manner of notice, time of effect and the effect of such variation would be in accordance with Clause 18.
- This DFC is valid only up till the DFC Tenure or any other extended date as Citibank may specify from time to time. To avoid doubt:
- Nothing contained here will be construed as an obligation on Citibank to extend the DFC Tenure;
- Citibank reserves the right to, as it deems fit, vary or change these terms and conditions with prior notice by way of posting on Citibank Online found at www.citibank.com.my ("Website"), or in any other manner deemed suitable by Citibank. The Cardmembers agree to access the Website regularly to view these terms and conditions and to ensure that they are kept-up to-date with any variation or changes to these terms and conditions. Citibank also reserves the right to, as it deems fit, replace wholly or in part the DFC by another scheme, whether similar or not, or to withdraw in altogether; and
- To the full extent permitted by law, Citibank will not be responsible for and disclaims all liability to any actions, claims, damages, costs, charges and expenses which the Cardmember may suffer, sustain or incur by reason of the Cardmember’s enrollment in the DFC.
- Citibank reserves the right to describe any of the expressions stated here in a different manner in the statement of account and such descriptions in the statement of account will not be construed against Citibank as having a different meaning stated here.
- These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed under the laws of Malaysia.
Click here for Citibank Dial-For-Cash Product Disclosure Sheet.