Enjoy the most rebates of up to 8% on Shell fuel. Every day!
With the newly enhanced Shell Citi Gold Credit Card, you can now combine all your spending to earn rebates of up to 8% on Shell fuel at any Shell stations nationwide.
Top 3 reasons to get the newly enhanced Shell Citi Gold Credit Card
- Enjoy the most rebates on Shell fuel of up to 8%. Every day!
- Complimentary annual fee for the 1st year.
(Just swipe your card 3 times within 60 days of the approval date.)
- Overseas Personal Accident insurance coverage up to RM100,000.
Fuel savings calculator
Save more on fuel by charging all your expenditures to the Shell Citi Gold Credit Card. See how that works out:
Your monthly expenses
Spend per month
Rebate per year
For details on calculations, please refer to the rebates tier under the Features tab.
Fuel up at Shell and enjoy greater savings and rebates.
- Up to 8% rebate on Shell fuel purchases
- Complimentary annual fee for the 1st year
- Just use your card 3 times within 60 days to enjoy it.
For Shell Gold cardmembers:
You'll also benefit from personalized assistance whenever you need it with Citibank's 24-hour Gold-On-Call Assistance. These privileges include:
- We'll book your travel, golf and spa packages and hotel accommodation for almost anywhere in the world.
- Customized travel itinerary to cater to your different needs.
- Travel advisory on visa requirements, weather, vaccination and more.
- Complimentary delivery of air tickets within Kuala Lumpur, Petaling Jaya, Penang and Johor Bahru.
- Complimentary RM80 travel voucher with a minimum spend of RM3,500* on ground package only.
- Insurance benefits that cover:
- Purchase Protection (up to RM12,000 limit per item, or up to RM30,000 limit per occurrence)
- Refund Protection (up to RM1,500 limit per item, or up to RM6,000 limit per occurrence)
- Overseas Personal Accident up to RM100,000
*Operated by Holiday Tours and Travel Sdn Bhd. Terms and conditions apply.
- Citibank World Privileges allows you preferential treatment and discounts of up to 50% at over 25,000 establishments, worldwide for dining, shopping, golfing and travel.
- With your Shell Citibank Gold Card, you can also enjoy access to exclusive healthcare packages carefully selected to help you look after your well-being and maintain your health.
- 20% discount on all established Executive Screening Packages (excluding medical officers and specialists' consultation fees)
- 15% discount on all walk-in hospital room rates (only from RM120.00 and above)
- For enquiries and appointment, please visit www.kpjhealth.com.my for details of specialist hospitals in the KPJ Healthcare Network.
- Privilege is valid at 20 participating hospitals only. Please refer to list of participating hospitals.
- Promotions, promotional events and screening packages may vary and are subject to availability at the participating hospital. Please call the respective hospital for more details.
- The following discount is only applicable if payment is fully paid via Shell Citi Gold Credit Card.
*Operated by KPJ. Terms and conditions apply.
|Balance Transfer Rate||Click here to view the latest offer|
|Finance Charges for Purchases||
8.88% p.a. (daily interest) - Cardmembers with prompt payments of more than 50% of their monthly outstanding balances for 12 consecutive months.
15% p.a. (daily interest) - Cardmembers with prompt payments of less than or equal to 50% of their monthly outstanding balances for 12 consecutive months.
17% p.a. (daily interest) - Cardmembers with prompt payments for 10 or more months in the last 12 months.
18% p.a. (daily interest) - Cardmembers who do not fall within the above categories.
|Cash Advance||5% of cash amount (min RM 20) and 18% per annum daily interest.|
|Interest Free Period||
20 days from the statement date and applicable only for cardmember who pays in full on or before the payment due date. If cardmember opts to pay partial or minimum payment, finance charges for retail transactions will be calculated from the day transactions are posted to the card account.
|Maximum Credit Limit||Shell Gold - RM450,000|
|Annual Fee||Shell Gold - RM195.00 per annum|
|Supplementary Fee||Shell Gold - RM100.00 per annum|
|Tier||Monthly Total Spending (RM) (Dining, travelling, bills, groceries)||Rebate on Shell Fuel Spending||Max. Monthly Shell Fuel Spending Eligible For Rebates (RM)|
|1||300 - 999||4.0%||250|
|2||1000 - 2499||6.0%||500|
Manage your Account
- Credit Card Account Information
- Online Bill Payment
- Mobile Bill Payment
- Mobile Prepaid Reload
- Fund Transfer
- Citi Alerts
- Rewards Redemption
All lost bankcards e.g. credit cards, debit cards and ATM cards will be cancelled within minutes upon notification.
|Card Protection Assistance||Coverage|
|Complimentary 24-hour loss reporting line for ALL cards||Yes|
|Fraud protection due to lost / stolen cards (before loss reporting)||RM4,400*|
|Fraud protection due to lost / stolen cards (after loss reporting)||RM300,000|
* RM440 per card, up to a maximum of 10 cards.
Applying for a Shell Citi Gold Credit Card is simple. The application process should take less than 10 minutes of your time to complete if you have all your personal details ready at hand.
Here's How You Can Apply:
Required Document for New-To-Bank applicants:
|Type of Applicants||Documents Required|
|Salaried Employee||Photocopy of MyKad (both sides)|
Latest EPF Statement
Latest 2 months salary slip*
Any of the following documents where required.
|Self- Employed||Photocopy of MyKad (both sides)|
Photocopy of Business Registration form
Latest Form B with tax receipt
6 months bank statements
(Only applicable for credit card applications)
|Copy of Passport|
Latest 2 months salary slip*
Work permit valid for at least six months at the time of application
Letter of employment
*Number of months of salary slip required will depend on the job nature of applicants
- Click on the "Apply Now" button.
- Fill up the online application form.
- We'll contact you on the following business day.
Criteria For Application
|Minimum Income Requirement||Shell Gold: RM24,000 per annum|
|Minimum Age For Principles Cardholders||21 years old|
|Minimum Age For Supplementary Additional Cardholders||18 years old|
The following terms will bear the following meanings, namely:
"Citibank" means Citibank Berhad (Company no. 297089-M) a licensed financial institution operating under the trade name "Citibank", a company incorporated in Malaysia under the Companies Act 1965 and licensed under the Banking and Financial Institutions Act 1989 and having its registered address at Level 45, Menara Citibank, 165 Jalan Ampang, 50450 Kuala Lumpur.
"Co-Brand Gold Card" means the credit card designated as a gold card issued by Citibank (which includes both the principal and supplementary Co-Brand Gold Cards unless otherwise stated) and imprinted with Shell's logo, and/or any other name, logo and/or trademark determined by Citibank from time to time;
"Cardmember" means the holder of a Co-Brand Gold Card, and includes both Principal and Supplementary Cardmembers unless otherwise stated;
"Maximum Shell Fuel Spend to Earn Rebates" means the maximum monthly spend on Shell Fuel as specified in Clause 4 below for purposes of calculation of the rebate on Shell Fuel Spend earned by the Principal Cardmember;
"Minimum Rebate Amount for Redemption" means RM20 or such other amount specified by Citibank from time to time;
"Non Shell Fuel Spend" means the products and services other than the Shell Fuel;
"Principal Cardmember" means a holder of principal Co-Brand Gold Card issued by Citibank;
"Program" means the program under the Co-Brand Gold Card which entitles the Principal Cardmembers to earn Shell Fuel Rebate in accordance with these terms and conditions;
"RM" means Ringgit Malaysia, the legal currency of Malaysia;
"Shell" means a company incorporated in Malaysia and having its registered office at Bangunan Shell Malaysia, Changkat Semantan, Damansara Heights, 50490, Kuala Lumpur;
"Rebate on Shell Fuel Spend" means the cash rebate earned by the Principal Cardmember which is calculated based on the percentage of the rebate on Shell Fuel Spend for the relevant Tier, as specified in Clause 4 below and subject to such variation by Citibank, and the Monthly Total Spend on Shell Fuel subject to the Maximum Shell Fuel Spend to Earn Rebates only;
"Shell Fuel" means Shell fuel and other products and services sold at any Shell Station only;
"Shell Station" means any Shell station and Shell convenience retailing store in Malaysia;
"Supplementary Cardmember" means a holder of a supplementary Co-Brand Gold Card issued by Citibank at the request of the Principal Cardmember;
"Tier" means the tier which corresponds with the Monthly Total Spend as specified in Clause 4 below; and
"Monthly Total Spend" means the total amount (in RM) spent monthly by the Cardmemberas reflected in the monthly statement of the Principal Cardmember which includes spending on Shell Fuel and Non Shell Fuel but excludes the expenditures listed in Clause 8 below.
An applicant whose annual income is Ringgit Malaysia Twenty Four Thousand (RM24,000) and above is eligible to apply for the Co-Brand Gold Card. The annual fee payable by each Cardmember in respect of the Co-Brand Gold Card is set out in the table below:
Co-Brand Gold Card Annual Fee Principal Co-Brand Gold Card RM195 Supplementary Co-Brand Gold Card RM100
Citibank reserves the right to determine or change the annual income eligibility, the rates of Rebate on Shell Fuel Spend and the annual fee payable in respect of the Co-Brand Gold Card from time to time with notice.
- Subject to these terms and conditions, the Principal Cardmember is entitled to earn Rebate on Shell Fuel Spend for purchases made with his/her Co-Brand Gold Card and the Supplementary Cardmember's Co-Brand Gold Card (if any) for purposes of personal consumption only, i.e. non-business and non-commercial related consumption only. Citibank reserves the right not to award Rebate on Shell Fuel Spend which Citibank deems to be purchases made for business and commercial purposes using the Co-Brand Gold Card.
- The Cardmember's Monthly Total Spend will determine the Tier which the Principal Cardmember falls into, the applicable percentage of Rebate on Shell Fuel Spend and the Maximum Shell Fuel Spend to Earn Rebates, all of which are described in the table
- If the Cardmember's Monthly Total Spend falls under Tier 1, the Rebate on Shell Fuel Spend earned by the Principal Cardmember will be 4.0% of the Monthly Total Spend on Shell Fuel subject to the Maximum Shell Fuel Spend to Earn Rebates of RM250 only;
- If the Cardmember's Monthly Total Spend falls under Tier 2, the Rebate on Shell Fuel Spend earned by the Principal Cardmember will be 6.0% of the Monthly Total Spend on Shell Fuel subject to the Maximum Shell Fuel Spend to Earn Rebates of RM500 only;
- If the Cardmember's Monthly Total Spend falls under Tier 3, the Rebate on Shell Fuel Spend earned by the Principal Cardmember will be 8.0% of the Monthly Total Spend on Shell Fuel subject to the Maximum Shell Fuel Spend to Earn Rebates of RM800 only.
Tier Monthly Total Spend (Shell Fuel Spend + Non Shell Fuel Spend) Rebate on Shell Fuel Spend Maximum Shell Fuel Spend to Earn Rebates 1 RM300 to RM999 4.0% RM250 2 RM1,000 to RM2,499 6.0% RM500 3 RM2,500 and above 8.0% RM800
All decimal points will be disregarded in the calculation of the Rebate on Shell Fuel Spend.
For illustration purpose:
If the Cardmember's Monthly Total Spend for the month is RM1500 (which falls under Tier 2), comprising of RM700 of Shell Fuel Spend and RM800 of Non Shell Fuel Spend, the Rebate on Shell Fuel Spend earned by the Principal Cardmember will be RM30 only (i.e. 6.0% of the Maximum Shell Fuel Spend to Earn Rebates of RM500).
- Subject to Clause 14 below:
- if the Rebate on Shell Fuel Spend earned by the Principal Cardmember meets the Minimum Rebate Amount for Redemption of RM20, the Rebate on Shell Fuel Spend will be automatically redeemed against the Principal Cardmember's next Shell Fuel charges as reflected in his/her Co-Brand Gold Card statement of account in the following month after Citibank has processed all transactions during the preceding month; or
- if the Rebate on Shell Fuel Spend earned by the Principal Cardmember is below the Minimum Rebate Amount for Redemption of RM20, the Rebate on Shell Fuel Spend earned will not be redeemed into the account of the Principal Cardmember until the Rebate on Shell Fuel Spend is accumulated to at least the Minimum Rebate Amount for Redemption ; and
once the Rebate on Shell Fuel Spend is redeemed into the account of the Principal Cardmember, the said Rebate on Shell Fuel Spend will be extinguished and cannot be reinstated in any circumstances. A statement in writing certified by an officer of Citibank will be conclusive evidence of the amount of Rebate on Shell Fuel Spend redeemed into the Co-Brand Gold Card account of the Principal Cardmember. Such a statement may be requested in writing by the Principal Cardmember.
- Rebate on Shell Fuel Spend will be automatically redeemed by Citibank on the following conditions:
- the Cardmember's account is not delinquent or the Cardmember has not defaulted in payment of the amounts owing under his/her account;
- the Rebate on Shell Fuel Spend were not accumulated due to fraudulent activities as determined by Citibank; and
- the Rebate on Shell Fuel Spend were accumulated for personal consumption purchases and not accumulated due to business and commercial purchases as outlined in Clause 3 above.
- Cardmembers will only earn Rebate on Shell Fuel Spend IF:
- the Co-Brand Gold Card has valid and good credit standing;
- there is no default in payment of the amount outstanding under the Co-Brand Gold Card account;
- the Co-Brand Gold Card account does not exceed the credit limit; and
- the Co-Brand Gold Card is not blocked, cancelled or terminated by Citibank.
- The Monthly Total Spend does not include any of the following expenditures or circumstances:
- Outstanding balance transferred by the Cardmember from any other credit card account to the Co-Brand Gold Card account under the Citibank Balance Transfer (BT) Program and Citibank Balance Transfer via Instalment Plan (BTI) (both terms are as defined in Citibank's website www.citibank.com.my (the "Website")) or any other similar program;
- Cash advance or cash withdrawal debited to the Co-Brand Gold Card account;
- Citibank Dial-For-Cash (DFC) (as defined in the Website) or any other similar program;
- Citibank EasyPay Plan (EPP), Flexi Payment Plan (FPP) (both terms are as defined in the Website) or any other similar program;
- Charges prescribed by Citibank to be paid to or in connection with the Co-Brand Gold Card (including entrance fee, annual fee, finance charges, handling charges, late payment charges and any other charges or fee);
- Government service tax and any other similar taxes;
- Charges to the Co-Brand Gold Card which are disputed by the Cardmember (principal and/or supplementary) which are subsequently reversed by Citibank;
- Any fuel purchase using the Co-Brand Gold Card other than from Shell Stations; and/or
- Such other expenditures or circumstances as Citibank may determine.
- If any of the following occurs, any remaining Rebate on Shell Fuel Spend in the Co-Brand Gold Card account will immediately cease to be valid and no refund, extension or compensation will be given by Citibank:
- the cancellation of the Co-Brand Gold Card;
- the conversion of the Co-Brand Gold Card to any other credit card issued by Citibank;
- no transactions are made using the Co-Brand Gold Card for a continuous period of six (6) months; and/or
- the Co-Brand Gold Card account becomes delinquent.
- The Shell Fuel Rebate is not transferable and not exchangeable for cash, voucher or credit, in part or in full.
- Transactions made by a Supplementary Cardmember will be aggregated with those of the Principal Cardmember but only the Principal Cardmember will, so long none of the circumstances mentioned in Clauses 6 and 7 above apply, be entitled to enjoy the redemption of the Rebate on Shell Fuel Spend. The Principal Cardmember will not be entitled to nominate another person, including a Supplementary Cardmember to receive the Rebate on Shell Fuel Spend. The total Rebate on Shell Fuel Spend earned will be indicated in the monthly statement of account addressed to the Principal Cardmember after it has been processed by Citibank.
- The Cardmembers are not entitled to participate in any other reward programs offered by Citibank in respect of any credit card issued by Citibank other than the Co-Brand Gold Card. Holders of credit cards issued by Citibank other than the Co-Brand Gold Card are not entitled to participate in the Program unless determined otherwise by Citibank.
- Citibank has the right as it deems fit to vary, modify or amend at any time with notice, the benefits stated above, including the mechanism for the calculation and award of Rebate on Shell Fuel Spend. Such variations, modifications and amendments will be effective on the date as stipulated in the notice.
- Citibank reserves the right to vary or change any of these terms and conditions at any time with notice. The notice specified in Clause 13 may be given by way of posting on the Website, or in any other manner deemed suitable by Citibank. The Co-Brand Cardmembers agree to access the Website at regular time intervals to view these terms and conditions and to ensure that they are kept up-to-date with any changes or variations to these terms and conditions. The Co-Brand Cardmembers agree that their continued usage of the Co-Brand Card will constitute their acceptance of these terms and conditions (as varied or changed).
- The Cardmember acknowledges that there may be a lapse of time between a transaction made using the Co-Brand Gold Card and the crediting of Rebate on Shell Fuel Spend into his/her Co-Brand Gold Card account. As such, Citibank does not represent and warrant that the Rebate on Shell Fuel Spend accumulated prior to a proposed redemption is immediately available for redemption.
- To the extent permitted by law, Citibank may at its discretion, deduct or cancel any Shell Fuel Rebate from any Co-Brand Gold Card account with prior notice.
- The provisions of the Citibank Credit Card Terms and Conditions will apply with such changes as may be required to the Co-Brand Gold Card and in the event of any conflict or discrepancy between the terms and conditions of the Citibank Credit Card Terms and Conditions, these terms and conditions will prevail.
- These terms and conditions are governed by and construed under the laws of Malaysia.