Start rewarding yourself with Citibank Choice!
Get the freedom to make the purchases you've always wanted, while enjoying the peace-of-mind the card brings.
Enjoy fantastic rewards and peace-of-mind every step of the way.
- Enjoy 50 Rewards Points for every RM50 spent per transaction except for petrol station purchases and these points never expire.
- This is especially true with over 200 exclusive rewards to choose from!
- Discounts and privileges at over 1,000 local and 24,000 global hotels, restaurants, boutiques, retail outlets, golf resorts and more.
- Pay your bills, transfer funds and make cash deposits via MEPS Interbank GIRO, linking you to 1,777 local bank branches, nationwide. There are two hassle-free modes of payment for your convenience:
- Over the counter at participating banks nationwide.
- Via their online banking service.
- Round-the-clock service with a 24-hour Citibank Banking Center, 24-hour CitiPhone Banking, Citibank Online and Express Payment Machines.
- Citibank Alerting Service - sends you email/sms reminders and account status updates.
- Combine all your household bills into one credit card account to be automatically charged on one date with Citibank One Bill.
- 1-Hour Card Replacement when your credit card is lost, stolen or damaged. You will also enjoy zero liability once you have reported your Citibank credit card lost/stolen.
- Global recognition & global acceptance in more than 120 countries and more than 30 million establishments worldwide.
- Citibank Credit Shield Plus Plan with 36 Critical Illness coverage protects the outstanding balance on your Citibank credit card at only RM0.69 a month for every RM100. Underwritten by ING Insurance Bhd.
|Balance Transfer Rate||Click here to view the latest offer|
|Finance Charges for Purchases||
8.88% p.a. (daily interest) - Cardmembers with prompt payments of more than 50% of their monthly outstanding balances for 12 consecutive months.
15% p.a. (daily interest) - Cardmembers with prompt payments of less than or equal to 50% of their monthly outstanding balances for 12 consecutive months.
17% p.a. (daily interest) - Cardmembers with prompt payments for 10 or more months in the last 12 months.
18% p.a. (daily interest) - Cardmembers who do not fall within the above categories.
|Cash Advance||5% of cash amount (min RM 20) and 18% per annum daily interest.|
|Interest Free Period||
20 days from the statement date and applicable only for cardmember who pays in full on or before the payment due date. If cardmember opts to pay partial or minimum payment, finance charges for retail transactions will be calculated from the day transactions are posted to the card account.
|Maximum Credit Limit||RM450,000|
|Annual Fee||No Annual Fees|
Manage your Account
- Credit Card Account Information
- Online Bill Payment
- Mobile Bill Payment
- Mobile Prepaid Reload
- Fund Transfer
- Citi Alerts
- Rewards Redemption
Applying for a Citibank Choice Credit Card is simple. The application process should take less than 10 minutes of your time to complete if you have all your personal details ready at hand.
Here's How You Can Apply:
Required Document for New-To-Bank applicants:
|Type of Applicants||Documents Required|
|Salaried Employee||Photocopy of MyKad (both sides)|
Latest EPF Statement
Latest 2 months salary slip*
Any of the following documents where required.
|Self- Employed||Photocopy of MyKad (both sides)|
Photocopy of Business Registration form
Latest Form B with tax receipt
6 months bank statements
(Only applicable for credit card applications)
|Copy of Passport|
Latest 2 months salary slip*
Work permit valid for at least six months at the time of application
Letter of employment
*Number of months of salary slip required will depend on the job nature of applicants
- Click on the "Apply Now" button.
- Fill up the online business credit card application form.
- We'll contact you on the following business day.
Criteria For Application
|Minimum Income Requirement||RM 24,000 per annum|
|Minimum Age||21 years old|
|Minimum Age For Additional Cardholders||18 years old|
For full terms & conditions, please refer to the Credit Cards Agreement T&C.