Earn as much cash back as you want, all year long.
With a Citi Cash Back Credit Card, you don't have to wait for specific days or special promotions to enjoy the most cash back from your credit card purchases anymore. No pre-registration and no minimum spending is required. Your cash back is automatically credited into your account.
Top 3 reasons to get a Citi Cash Back Credit Card
- Up to 5% cash back on everyday purchase
- No minimum spend required
- Automatic cash back into your account once you accumulate a minimum of RM20 Cash Back
The more you spend, the more rebates you get.
Your cash rebate is calculated based on your spend each month. So the more you spend, the more rebates you will be earning.
- Rebate %
- Spend per month
- Rebate per year
Other retail spend*
^ Limited to a monthly rebate of RM15 (Cash Back) / RM20 (Cash Back Platinum)
^^ Limited to a monthly rebate of RM30 (Cash Back) / RM60 (Cash Back Platinum)
* Transactions such as Cash Advance, GST or applicable Fee & Charges are not eligible for earning of rebates. Click here for full list of transactions which are not eligible.
|Annual Fees||Cash Back||Cash Back Platinum|
|Principal||127.20 (including 6% GST)||206.70 (including 6% GST)|
|Supplementary||63.60 (including 6% GST)||106.00 (including 6% GST)|
Here's also what you can get on your Citi Cash Back Card:
Charge your recurring bills to your Cash Back Credit Card under Citibank One Bill and never lose track of your bills again. Enjoy peace of mind whilst earning rebates on the payment of your everyday bills.
- MAXIS/DIGI/CELCOM 2% Cash Rebate
- ASTRO 0.3% Cash Rebate
- UTILITIES 0.3% Cash Rebate
- MUNICIPAL COUNCILS 0.3% Cash Rebate
Click here for more information on how to register for Citibank One Bill.
With Citibank World Privileges, your Citi Cash Back Card will entitle you to discounts and privileges at over 24,000 hotels, restaurants, boutiques, retail outlets, golf resorts, and more. Best of all, these privileges are available to you all over the world.
- With your Citibank Cash Back Credit Card, you can also enjoy access to exclusive healthcare packages carefully selected to help you look after your well-being and maintain your health.
- 20% discount on all Executive Screening Packages (excluding medical officers and specialists' consultation fees)
- 15% discount on all walk-in hospital room rates (from RM120 and above)
- For enquiries and appointment, please visiwww.kpjhealth.com.my for details of specialist hospitals in the KPJ Healthcare Network.
- Privilege is valid at 20 participating hospitals only. Please refer to list of participating hospitals.
- Promotions, promotional events and screening packages may vary and are subject to availability at the participating hospitals. Please call the respective hospital for more details.
- The following discount is only applicable if payment is fully paid via Citi Cash Back Card.
*Operated by KPJ. Terms and conditions apply.
|Balance Transfer Rate||Click here to view the latest offer|
|Finance Charges for Purchases||
15%p.a. (daily interest)- Cardmembers who promptly settle their min payment due for 12 consecutive months.
17%p.a. (daily interest)- Cardmembers who promptly settle their min payment due for 10 or more in a 12-months cycle.
18%p.a. (daily interest)- Cardmembers who do not fall within the above categories.
|Cash Advance||5% of cash amount (min RM 20) and 18% per annum daily interest.|
|Interest Free Period||
20 days from the statement date and applicable only for Cardmember who pays in full on or before the payment due date. If Cardmember opts to pay partial or minimum payment, finance charges for retail transactions will be calculated from the day transactions are posted to the card account.
|Maximum Credit Limit||RM450,000|
RM127.20 (including 6% GST) per annum (Cash Back)
RM206.70 (including 6% GST) per annum (Cash Back Platinum)
RM63.60 (including 6% GST) per annum (Cash Back)
RM 106.00 (including 6% GST) per annum (Cash Back Platinum)
Manage Your Account
- Credit Card Account Information
- Online Bill Payment
- Mobile Bill Payment
- Mobile Prepaid Reload
- Fund Transfer
- Citi Alerts
- Rewards Redemption
Applying for a Citi Cash Back Card is simple. The application process should take less than 10 minutes of your time to complete if you have all your personal details ready at hand.
Here's How You Can Apply:
Required Document for New-To-Bank applicants:
|Type of Applicants||Documents Required|
|Salaried Employee||Photocopy of MyKad (both sides)|
Latest EPF Statement
Latest 2 months salary slip*
Any of the following documents where required.
|Self- Employed||Photocopy of MyKad (both sides)|
Photocopy of Business Registration form
Latest Form B with tax receipt
6 months bank statements
(Only applicable for credit card applications)
|Copy of Passport|
Latest 2 months salary slip*
Work permit valid for at least six months at the time of application
Letter of employment
*Number of months of salary slip required will depend on the job nature of applicants
- Click on the "Apply Now" button.
- Fill up the online application form.
- We'll contact you on the following business day.
Criteria For Application
|Minimum Income Requirement||Cash Back - RM36,000 per annum|
|Cash Back Platinum - RM60,000 per annum|
|Minimum Age||21 years old|
|Minimum Age For Additional Cardholders||18 years old|