Enjoy more travel privileges when you fly with AirAsia
Save on air travel with the AirAsia-Citi MasterCard! With this card, you get to enjoy privileges such as evergreen AirAsia Points redeemable for flights and other AirAsia products, early notice of AirAsia promotions and exclusive package deals.
Top 3 reasons to get an AirAsia-Citi MasterCard
- Priority Booking and Early Notice
- Redeem AirAsia E-Gift vouchers for complimentary flights and holidays
- Earn up to 2X AirAsia Points
More reasons to hold an AirAsia-Citi MasterCard.
Grab lowest fares and best seats on selected AirAsia sales one day ahead of the public and RedA!ert eNewsletter subscribers.
Receive early notification of selected AirAsia promotions one day before the sale starts via sms or email.
Earn up to 2 AirAsia Points for every RM1 spent.
Your evergreen AirAsia Points can also be used to redeem items in our Citi Rewards Catalogue.
How to earn AirAsia Points
|Carried Forward Balance||AirAsia Points earned per ringgit spent|
|Less than RM2,000||1 AirAsia Point|
|RM2,000 and above||2 AirAsia Points|
A simple example of how you earn AirAsia Points
|Carried Forward Balance||RM0||RM1,500||RM4,000|
|Spending for the current month||RM5,000||RM5,000||RM5,000|
|AirAsia Points earned||5,000||5,000||10,000|
Your evergreen AirAsia Points can be used to redeem against AirAsia products like tickets, fuel surcharges and more. AirAsia vouchers can be used to pay for AirAsia flights, fuel surcharges and other AirAsia products.
|AirAsia Points||AirAsia Voucher Value|
Enjoy special fares and holiday packages not available elsewhere.
- Overseas 24 Hours Personal Accident Coverage Covers you for any personal accidents incurred while overseas of up to RM100,000 when you charge your travel ticket to your AirAsia-Citi Gold Card. You will be covered for a maximum of 30 days.
- Travel Inconvenience Coverage (limit per cardmember):
- Flight Delays: Up to RM675 for delay longer than 4 hours.
- Miss Flight Connection: Up to RM675 for miss connecting flights lasting more than 4 hours.
- Baggage Delay: Up to RM675 if your luggage is not delivered within 6 hours when travel to overseas.
- Baggage Loss: Up to RM2,000 if your luggage is lost or not delivered within 24 hours when travel to overseas.
- Baggage Damage: Up to RM250.
- We'll book your travel, golf and spa packages and hotel accommodation for almost anywhere in the world*.
- Customized travel itinerary to cater to your different needs, with travel advisory on visa requirements, weather, vaccination and more.
- Complimentary delivery of air tickets within Kuala Lumpur, Petaling Jaya, Penang and Johor Bahru.
*Operated by Holiday Tours and Travel Sdn Bhd. Terms and conditions apply.
Citibank Privileges offers you discounts of up to 50% and preferential treatment at over 24,000 establishment worldwide for dining, shopping, golfing, and travelling. Just log on to www.citiworldprivileges.com.my to find out more.
- With your AirAsia-Citi Gold Card, you can also enjoy access to exclusive healthcare packages carefully selected to help you look after your well-being and maintain your health.
- 20% discount on all established Executive Screening Packages (excluding medical officers and specialists' consultation fees)
- 15% discount on all walk-in hospital room rates (only from RM120.00 and above)
- For enquiries and appointment, please visit www.kpjhealth.com.my for details of specialist hospitals in the KPJ Healthcare Network.
- Privilege is valid at 20 participating hospitals only. Please refer to list of participating hospitals.
- Promotions, promotional events and screening packages may vary and are subject to availability at the participating hospital. Please call the respective hospital for more details.
- The following discount is only applicable if payment is fully paid via AirAsia-Citi Gold Card.
*Operated by KPJ. Terms and conditions apply.
|Balance Transfer Rate||Click here to view the latest offer|
|Finance Charges for Purchases||
8.88% p.a. (daily interest) - Cardmembers with prompt payments of more than 50% of their monthly outstanding balances for 12 consecutive months.
15% p.a. (daily interest) - Cardmembers with prompt payments of less than or equal to 50% of their monthly outstanding balances for 12 consecutive months.
17% p.a. (daily interest) - Cardmembers with prompt payments for 10 or more months in the last 12 months.
18% p.a. (daily interest) - Cardmembers who do not fall within the above categories.
5% of cash amount (minimum RM 20) and 18% per annum daily interest.
Manage your Account
- Credit Card Account Information
- Online Bill Payment
- Mobile Bill Payment
- Mobile Prepaid Reload
- Fund Transfer
- Citi Alerts
- Rewards Redemption
Fly to your dream destination
|Routes (One way)||BIG Points* (From)||Potential Credit Card Spend^ (RM)|
|Kuala Lumpur - Bali||15,000||37,500|
|Kuala Lumpur - Hong Kong||15,000||37,500|
|Kuala Lumpur - Bangkok||12,500||31,250|
|Kuala Lumpur - Penang||5,000||12,500|
|Kuala Lumpur - Singapore||2,000||5,000|
|Kuala Lumpur - Melbourne||30,000||75,000|
|Kuala Lumpur - Taipei||25,000||62,500|
Redeem in 3 simple steps
|Step 1||Step 2||Step 3|
|Sign up as a BIG Shot#||Call CitiPhone
at 03-2383 0000
|Provide your BIG Shot ID
and the amount of
BIG Points you want to
More reasons to redeem for BIG Points
|Fly with the World's
Best Low Cost Carrier
as recognized by
Skytrax – AirAsia
|4-hour priority booking
on selected AirAsia
Big sale (8pm-midnight).
Beat the crowd!
|Don't worry about
insufficient BIG Points,
simply top up the balance
with your credit card!
* Points value is valid for one way flight only, excluding fuel surcharges, airport taxes and any other charges.
** The minimum redemption amount is 500 BIG Points. BIG Points can only be redeemed in increments of 500 (ie. 500, 1000, 1500, etc). Your BIG Points will be credited to your BIG account within 2 weeks.
^ Figures are based on RM1 Spend=1 AirAsia Point earned. Cardmembers may earn up to 3 AirAsia Points depending on card type.
# The term BIG Shot refers to an AirAsia global loyalty program member.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR AIRASIA-CITI CO-BRAND CREDIT CARD
These terms and conditions will apply in conjunction with the Citibank Card Terms and Conditions ("Citibank Card Terms and Conditions") and all terms and conditions will apply here to the Gold MasterCard and Silver MasterCard Co-branded Credit Card. All the expressions here have the same meanings as stated in the Citibank Card Terms and Conditions except where the context requires otherwise or where expressly stated to the contrary.
"AirAsia" means AirAsia Berhad (Company No. 284669-W) and/or any of its subsidiaries, affiliates and joint venture companies.
"AirAsia E-Gift voucher" means e-vouchers issued by AirAsia which can be used to redeem or purchase any AirAsia Products and Services (defined below).
"AirAsia Points" means the points awarded to Cardmebers in respect of all expenditure charged to the Co-brand Credit Card (except expenditure which is not eligible for AirAsia Points, as may be determined by Citibank) which may be used by the Cardmembers to redeem AirAsia Products and Services.
"AirAsia Points Program" means the program under which Cardmembers are entitled to certain benefits as determined by Citibank and/or AirAsia Berhad (Company No. 284669-W) in respect of purchases made with the Co-brand Credit Card.
"AirAsia Products and Services" means flights, products and/or services available for purchase by the public at www.airasia.com.
"Cardmember" means the holder of Gold MasterCard and Silver MasterCard (defined below) and includes both principal and supplementary Cardmembers unless stated otherwise.
"Co-branded Credit Card" means credit card (principal and/or supplementary) issued by Citibank, which included the cards printed, all with AirAsia logo and/or any other name, logo and/or trademark of AirAsia as may be determined by Citibank.
"Gold MasterCard" means, for the purpose of these Terms and Conditions, Gold MasterCard Co-branded Credit Card issued by Citibank.
"Silver MasterCard" means, for the purpose of these Terms and Conditions, Silver MasterCard Co-branded Credit Card issued by Citibank.
The AirAsia Points Program is applicable to the Cardmembers:
Cardmembers are entitled to the following benefits under the AirAsia Points Program::
Cardmembers can earn AirAsia Points in the following manner:
AirAsia Points can be redeemed for AirAsia E-Gift vouchers according to the following tier (subject to changes or otherwise stated):
|AirAsia Points||AirAsia E-Gift voucher Value|
|3,400||RM20 AirAsia E-Gift voucher|
|8,500||RM50 AirAsia E-Gift voucher|
|17,000||RM100 AirAsia E-Gift voucher|
Cardmembers are entitled to the following promotions: -
For the avoidance of any doubt, AirAsia Points will NOT be given for any: -
AirAsia Points accumulated by supplementary Co-Brand Cardmembers will be credited into the respective principal Cardmember's Co-Brand Credit Card Account. The total AirAsia Points in the Co-Brand Credit Card account of the principal Co-Brand Cardholder will be indicated on the respective monthly statement of account. The maximum AirAsia Points in a 12-months period commencing from and including the date the respective Co-Brand Credit Card of the Cardmembers is issued and each following 12-month period is capped at 200,000 AirAsia Points. Once the maximum AirAsia Points has been given to a Cardmember in a 12-months period for each Co-branded Credit Card, no AirAsia Points will be awarded even if:
Citibank may as it deems fit:
Any remaining AirAsia Points in the Co-Brand Credit Card account which are pending to be fulfilled or delivered to a Cardmember will immediately cease to be valid and Citibank shall not be liable for any refund, extension or compensation upon the occurrence of any of the following: